• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

do you feel your current partner is your "soul mate"?

28 May 2015
Very cool. Same for Heather and I, totally!!

Reactions: Admin
A

AlphaOmega

Aww all the love is so lovely to read.

I met Alpha three years ago now, we met the very first time I'd decided to go to a club (Townhouse has a lot to answer for lol)
That was the August, by the September we were dating officially and by the October he'd moved in
Three years on we're married and never been happier.
We were then lucky enough to meet our third earlier this year @Charlia and the three of us are moving into our new house together this week.
With both of them it just feels right and I'm a seriously lucky girl

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool

Indeed it does feel right. I'd say we are all very lucky! Xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well I'd hate to hassle him lol, but.......... :whip2: hop to it @Admin . Lmao I'm joking, take your time. Xx
What is Pearls like!? I am fully aware and will be looking into it.. I have loads on this week, we're moving home (as in a new server) we have the gallery to sort out, something came to me lastnight in what you could call a moment of clarity - no, no illicit drugs or alcohol was involved in the making of my thoughts - which also needs addressing.
But I am completely aware and will be implementing it, but an ETA I have no idea on.
Will keep you both in the loop via PM's though and we can discuss it further there xx

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool

Jeezzz @Admin don't kill yourself trying to do everything at once. We can wait as long as you need. Xxx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…