Do you find...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Do you find admins' involvement with forums and members a good thing/refreshing or not?

• Yes of course!

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • No, not keen thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know, please explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well it's proving to be challenging and hard trying to keep forum posts on topic these days.. :rolleyes: :whistle: ;)

M

meet_the_fockers

I've been on IT boards - you know the kind that are supposed to help you and they can be full of smug arrogant types, I've been on TV and Movie boards which are just full of "everything is crap except the stuff I like" types and feuding fans of franchises. And Football forums are the worst where rival fans just abuse each other often stooping to using tragedies to mock each other. Religious boards (I'm not religious myself) where I'm fascinated how one unproven myth can be disputed by the existence of another equally unproven myth, although I respect the rights of people to believe what they want. So in comparison this place is like party where everybody likes each other. Lol.
No chance of me being smug! I am afterall, just a bit of a dumb dumb. :eek: :(

24 November 2015
Reading the comments from so long ago knowing how dedicated they were and going forward into the future @Admin and @Pearls are still hands on and still doing a fantastic job with this site xx

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Reading the comments from so long ago knowing how dedicated they were and going forward into the future @Admin and @Pearls are still hands on and still doing a fantastic job with this site xx
I've always said it's one things that makes this place so great, it makes them approachable but makes you respect more if you to have a telling off.