Do You Like People Being Rude To You ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Couldn’t agree more.

But if someone likes everything, how do you know which they’re doing out of politeness, and which they actually, y’know, like?

And if it’s acknowledgment rather than ‘liking’, that’s cool; but that’s not what the button’s called.
For me liking is nothing but purely showing interaction, I think this is being over analysed, if we were interested in anyone then we wouldn't just click like ;)

Reactions: Therapon
10 July 2018
For me liking is nothing but purely showing interaction, I think this is being over analysed, if we were interested in anyone then we wouldn't just click like ;)
Yep, I get that :)

BUT (and there’s a big but... no, not a ‘big butt’ ;) ) I don’t like being thought of as rude, merely because I don’t click ‘like’ as often as others might, nor comment on pics as mere polite acknowledgement.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yep, I get that :)

BUT (and there’s a big but... no, not a ‘big butt’ ;) ) I don’t like being thought of as rude, merely because I don’t click ‘like’ as often as others might, nor comment on pics as mere polite acknowledgement.
I am on about people who do nothing, I get followed daily around this site by a member that follows me, this person will view my profile, follow my post's etc, yet will not acknowledge any of them, it's not just rude and bad manners but damn right creepy

10 July 2018
I am on about people who do nothing, I get followed daily around this site by a member that follows me, this person will view my profile, follow my post's etc, yet will not acknowledge any of them, it's not just rude and bad manners but damn right creepy
Oh, on THAT, we’re in complete agreement; the essence of this site, of the scene itself, is interaction, welcoming newcomers, and accepting others’ boundaries.

And yeah, that means no stalking, whether in real life or effectively by creeping them the fuck out in the cyber world.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oh, on THAT, we’re in complete agreement; the essence of this site, of the scene itself, is interaction, welcoming newcomers, and accepting others’ boundaries.

And yeah, that means no stalking, whether in real life or effectively by creeping them the fuck out in the cyber world.
It happens a lot and it makes you feel uncomfortable. Unfollow if you don’t want to interact.

Reactions: Therapon and fincon
18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
Total agreement from us on this post ... Got very one sided...so we took a big step back... We do try to be social... Whenever we can. To be fair wifey always gets alot of attention and as such I did get very jealous. To be honest I felt like a spare wheel at times I'm kinda used to it now though. X

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’m not that bad am I ...:eek::eek:...:D now I hope it’s not me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Total agreement from us on this post ... Got very one sided...so we took a big step back... We do try to be social... Whenever we can. To be fair wifey always gets alot of attention and as such I did get very jealous. To be honest I felt like a spare wheel at times I'm kinda used to it now though. X
This says it all and we know exactly how you feel both, I am glad you brought up jealousy as most would disagree that there is no such thing as jealousy in this scene :rolleyes: you wouldn't be human and love your partner if you didn't from time to time.

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
This says it all and we know exactly how you feel both, I am glad you brought up jealousy as most would disagree that there is no such thing as jealousy in this scene :rolleyes: you wouldn't be human and love your partner if you didn't from time to time.
When ever we look at either single females or even couples accounts we look at both as we feel if we meet a couple the initial attraction must be there we will always address both people in any couples profile it's just good manners at the end of the day I (Mr c) was raised to treat people the way I would want to be treated and its something I believe to even more so important in the life style X

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
When ever we look at either single females or even couples accounts we look at both as we feel if we meet a couple the initial attraction must be there we will always address both people in any couples profile it's just good manners at the end of the day I (Mr c) was raised to treat people the way I would want to be treated and its something I believe to even more so important in the life style X
Spot on, we do the same and always address both people in the relationship, there is nothing hard in saying the word "both" x

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
Spot on, we do the same and always address both people in the relationship, there is nothing hard in saying the word "both" x
Nope not at all I have at times pointed this out to people who have contacted us to get mixed responses either "oh sorry" to even being called jelious. But in all honesty it hasn't happened here and its usually the ones who want to borrow the wife. . Ect

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Nope not at all I have at times pointed this out to people who have contacted us to get mixed responses either "oh sorry" to even being called jelious. But in all honesty it hasn't happened here and its usually the ones who want to borrow the wife. . Ect
Borrow the wife :eek:

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
I think Mr A would have asked how much for me first before making his mind up :eek::rofl:
If It was said in jest I probably would have said the same but these guys were deadly serious to the point of telling me what they wanted to do to her . . Now if they had considered a couples meet I may have entertained the ideas they had as some of them were crazy sexy but there was absolutely no mention of it just that they wanted a ffm threesome .

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
If It was said in jest I probably would have said the same but these guys were deadly serious to the point of telling me what they wanted to do to her . . Now if they had considered a couples meet I may have entertained the ideas they had as some of them were crazy sexy but there was absolutely no mention of it just that they wanted a ffm threesome .
It's sad that people can assume they can just borrow your wife, wives are not little play thingies thst can be passed about like a toy

19 March 2015
Hopefully you will understand why I rated this disappointed. It's the content and not your post okay?
Sad to read actually..
My post though to the other muppets still stands. :sneaky: :whistle: :mad:

Don't get me wrong I'm more than happy to sit back and watch her play with a naughty fem. . Hehe. X
:sneaky: :sneaky: :devil:

Well why not... :whistle:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I admit i sometimes just like or find a post a winner but usually at work so am having a cheeky quick check on the site ,

Yep this is me also. I'm totally guilty of this. Taking a quick peek whilst at work so sometimes I don't leave a like or comment cos I don't want to start an interaction at that time.
I might give a like or comment later in the day (if I remember and I often dont) :confused:.

I don't mean anything by it though, I'm not deliberately being rude.

Admittedly, it’s usually only one or two who also say good morning to us too and apparently we also have many ‘friends’ here too so...
*shrugs* x

I'm not usually about on site on a morning, saying that I am quite a random rambles anyway :)
Odd isn't it how you can be treated differently depending on what you post. I have noticed this type of thing but I always put that down to my SG profile also being a moderators account. I expect to be tarred with the SG brush but it is strange then that the couples account, which is our personal account, gets treated differently.

I have noticed the difference in attitudes towards me now I'm an SG, not by the regular members but by newer members. I understand couples usually look for couples or Sf's but there's no need to ignore an "Hello". It's not like I just dropped my pants and started waving my tackle about.

I best come out of this thread :eek:
There's a rant thread over there >>>>> somewhere if you need it :rofl:;)

Xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yep this is me also. I'm totally guilty of this. Taking a quick peek whilst at work so sometimes I don't leave a like or comment cos I don't want to start an interaction at that time.
I might give a like or comment later in the day (if I remember and I often dont) :confused:.

I don't mean anything by it though, I'm not deliberately being rude.

I'm not usually about on site on a morning, saying that I am quite a random rambles anyway :)

I have noticed the difference in attitudes towards me now I'm an SG, not by the regular members but by newer members. I understand couples usually look for couples or Sf's but there's no need to ignore an "Hello". It's not like I just dropped my pants and started waving my tackle about.

There's a rant thread over there >>>>> somewhere if you need it :rofl:;)

Xx
Nah I'm over the other one now :whistle:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Ok to briefly illustrate, I upload a photo in DOTW of me, it gets loads of attention, we upload a photo of us both and it may get one like, this is purely one example. It's plain rude

I haven't been in them threads in a while (due to me not updating any pics) but when I do, I tend to rate everybodies pic even other gents. It's only good manners (y)

X