Do You Like People Being Rude To You ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Yep this is me also. I'm totally guilty of this. Taking a quick peek whilst at work so sometimes I don't leave a like or comment cos I don't want to start an interaction at that time.
I might give a like or comment later in the day (if I remember and I often dont) :confused:.

I don't mean anything by it though, I'm not deliberately being rude.

I'm not usually about on site on a morning, saying that I am quite a random rambles anyway :)

I have noticed the difference in attitudes towards me now I'm an SG, not by the regular members but by newer members. I understand couples usually look for couples or Sf's but there's no need to ignore an "Hello". It's not like I just dropped my pants and started waving my tackle about.

There's a rant thread over there >>>>> somewhere if you need it :rofl:;)

Xx

It wasn't a rant, just comments of how some use the site

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Perhaps we see things differently, I'm just one of those people that like everyones posts and if I get an alert that someone has done a status, I wouldn't dream of ignoring it, even if it's just a like. if no one liked anything then what is the point.. Like I said we see things different. Or maybe I'm old fashioned and stuck in my ways.. I won't be changing either and will like peoples posts just to show acknowledgement

Guilty as charged I'm afraid.
I don't usually put likes on a status that for e.g happened this morning but I will for some that are happening in the present.
That being said, I spend most of my time in the forums and interact there mostly.

X

19 March 2015
Agreed. Same here. (y)
Guilty as charged I'm afraid.
I don't usually put likes on a status that for e.g happened this morning but I will for some that are happening in the present.
That being said, I spend most of my time in the forums and interact there mostly.

X
Exactly. Which is where there are exceptions to the rules and you are one of them. (y)

But then you always were. o_O
Make of that what you will :whistle:

:D

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Nah I'm over the other one now :whistle:

Ooooooo where we off then? I'm still catching up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes I understand, and I suppose I was just explaining how I can be as unintentionally guilty of some of these things too.
Although even as a couple I always interacted with Sg's too, although now I'm starting to see how it is from the other side of the fence.

Agreed. Same here. (y)

Exactly. Which is where there are exceptions to the rules and you are one of them. (y)

But then you always were. o_O
Make of that what you will :whistle:

:D

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I make my own rules me. Never been one to do as I'm told. I just try not to be too much of an arsehole :D

Xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Yes I understand, and I suppose I was just explaining how I can be as unintentionally guilty of some of these things too.
Although even as a couple I always interacted with Sg's too, although now I'm starting to see how it is from the other side of the fence.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I make my own rules me. Never been one to do as I'm told. I just try not to be too much of an arsehole :D

Xx
That way>>>>
Not that way <<<<<<

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

Xx

We all miss comments, haven't got the time etc and I understand that, I know I miss things. Don't worry about it, just make sure it doesn't happen again, I carry that big red button evrrywhere :D

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Absolutely it is!
Just some have honed the skill more than others ;) :D

Errrmmm thank you....... I think :D

X

We all miss comments, haven't got the time etc and I understand that, I know I miss things. Don't worry about it, just make sure it doesn't happen again, I carry that big red button evrrywhere :D

:eek: You be made the button portable? Have you turned it into an app? :rofl:

X

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Well this thread grew some legs :rofl:

Plenty of good debate / discussion here. Personally I don't rate or comment on everything (even if i follow a person) but I will if it catches my attention. When you're in the pub, do you talk to every person in there? I don't... and I don't consider that as being rude. But that's just me. I respect that others have various opinions.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well this thread grew some legs :rofl:

Plenty of good debate / discussion here. Personally I don't rate or comment on everything (even if i follow a person) but I will if it catches my attention. When you're in the pub, do you talk to every person in there? I don't... and I don't consider that as being rude. But that's just me. I respect that others have various opinions.
I say hello to people that I know or vice Versa. Being virtual if someone follows you then that to me is a sign they want to interact. Then again I say hello to every bugger walking down the road or in the shop :rofl:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
When you're in the pub, do you talk to every person in there? I don't...
I did... but it was my job :whistle::D
I say hello to people that I know or vice Versa. Being virtual if someone follows you then that to me is a sign they want to interact. Then again I say hello to every bugger walking down the road or in the shop :rofl:
Maybe I don't talk enough but there are not that many subjects or comments I feel I can add value to.
Unless it's silly or funny or just needs correcting (y)

N xxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I did... but it was my job :whistle::D

Maybe I don't talk enough but there are not that many subjects or comments I feel I can add value to.
Unless it's silly or funny or just needs correcting (y)

N xxx
Oooo just remembered the interesting facts thread, must give that a kick up the proverbial tomorrow.

What is this one about again?

N xxx