Dumb It Down

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6684

Now I just need you to magic up men that aren't scared of me...
That should be easy....lol
Magic up men?? Is this British English ...Which part? For a global citizen like me, I find that difficult to understand. Pls help

T

The_Bibas

Magic up men?? Is this British English ...Which part? For a global citizen like me, I find that difficult to understand. Pls help
There are a shortage of genuine men.. Always have been.. Always will be..
XxxBibaxxX

T

The_Bibas

That meet your criteria.
That meet lots of people's criteria I am sure..
This is my fantasy and to dilute it by choosing any ole man is to not live it and therefore there is no point..
Would rather be out with my dogs..
XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 3657

That meet lots of people's criteria I am sure..
This is my fantasy and to dilute it by choosing any ole man is to not live it and therefore there is no point..
Would rather be out with my dogs..
XxxBibaxxX
Not what I meant at all. I never implied that you should "dilute" your fantasy. Why do you think I've never made an approach? I thought your initial comment seemed a little too broad that there was a lack of genuine guys, that's all.

Reactions: The_Bibas
D

Deleted member 6684

Why? @The_Bibas are perfectly intelligent enough to hold a civil conversation despite some possible different view points.
Sorry Kwaka, I don't understand this comment either. I am going to stop commenting on this thread to avoid anyone misconstrue your views or mine. Have a good day!

T

The_Bibas

Not what I meant at all. I never implied that you should "dilute" your fantasy. Why do you think I've never made an approach? I thought your initial comment seemed a little too broad that there was a lack of genuine guys, that's all.
Probably just my mood duck
Had loads of people say "you are picking the wrong men" "old men will always turn up"..
Put me in defence mode..
Sorry
Xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 1030