Dumb It Down

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Pain in the ASS!!
Have just tried again, and used all features of the site - but can't see where it blocks anything?
You certainly have access to extend the list of people who are following you, whereas before you couldn't and it was almost impossible?

Does anyone else know where having it on the left can cause issues such as blocking things when on the right?
Some feedback is welcome.. thank you.

Reactions: Pearls
T

The_Bibas

Have just tried again, and used all features of the site - but can't see where it blocks anything?
You certainly have access to extend the list of people who are following you, whereas before you couldn't and it was almost impossible?

Does anyone else know where having it on the left can cause issues such as blocking things when on the right?
Some feedback is welcome.. thank you.
No idea.. Let you know once it has been evicted from the right.
XxxBibaxxX

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Cleared it
Cleared tabs
History
Wiped out isis too but still not moving

XxxBibaxxX
Cleared your caches? Hmm. Then I supposed it's a matter of time. Force close your browser and restart it.
At least it's sticky not slippy.. ;) xx

T

The_Bibas

Oooooooo @Admin look at what the right hand page looks like now that you can see stuff..
Nothing to get in my way..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oooooooo @Admin look at what the right hand page looks like now that you can see stuff..
Nothing to get in my way..
XxxBibaxxX
All done see.. :) Agreed though the members' following for example, was a pain as you had no way at all to expand it on mobile. It was left for yonks as you know, but reverted some time back, when I can't exactly recall. So anyway hopefully done and will be easier to use x

T

The_Bibas

All done see.. :) Agreed though the members' following for example, was a pain as you had no way at all to expand it on mobile. It was left for yonks as you know, but reverted some time back, when I can't exactly recall. So anyway hopefully done and will be easier to use x
Xxx Xxx Xxx