Dyslexia

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Have been known to lol my kids take micky when i do saying im way to old , but we all have our flaws and no one can judge another person
:D way too old? lol
No, no one can judge anyone else. That's one thing that amazes me in some aspects of this lifestyle - it's a non-judgemental scene yet so many people are judgemental. :) x

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
24 November 2015
:D way too old? lol
No, no one can judge anyone else. That's one thing that amazes me in some aspects of this lifestyle - it's a non-judgemental scene yet so many people are judgemental. :) x
god help them with what they.ed say about me i take as i find if you judge me for how and who i am then to me its someone i dont need in my life

T

Twickerman

One of my children was diagnosed at the age of 8 as being affected by a particular form of dyslexia. Yes, there are different types depending on which cognitive processes are effected. Interventions were implemented to teach her techniques to compensate and we made a big effort to ensure she regarded her different abilities as no more than normal human variance.

Oh and we arranged for her to study a martial art which helped no end with her confidence in rebutting bullies.

I enjoy watching her kick the ass of anybody who disrespects her

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
One of my children was diagnosed at the age of 8 as being affected by a particular form of dyslexia. Yes, there are different types depending on which cognitive processes are effected. Interventions were implemented to teach her techniques to compensate and we made a big effort to ensure she regarded her different abilities as no more than normal human variance.

Oh and we arranged for her to study a martial art which helped no end with her confidence in rebutting bullies.

I enjoy watching her kick the ass of anybody who disrespects her
:love:

Reactions: Admin and Looby&Lew
27 April 2015
Hmmmm Mentioning no names, Dyslexia is a lot closer to a lot of people than they think, yes spell checkers are a god send, but as previously discussed are only as effective as the first few letters entered for them to work. A very close friend of mine is a phonetic speller now, after a lot of hard work on their part, and spell check, corrects 95% of any mistakes made
@The-A-Team

N

NigelandJulie

I have worked with people with severe dyslexia plus some for blah blah years just go with your instinct and use your common, you will get it, my daughter was diagnosed at college even tho I knew she had it, until you get the actual diagnosis you might think you are stupid, far from it, you just see things in a different way xx