Elephant In The Room Or What

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mel007

Too much anger.. Haven't felt a thing. Nothing. Cried for week when my dog died. I must be a cold hard bitch XX
Dont get me wrong I was the most dutiful daughter. Did every thing for him that I could. Respectful and always there to do what ever was needed.
But no love. Nothing. And now he's gone I'm looking after the woman that spend 66 years of her life with him. I didn't like him
but i did my best for him and now i can care for my mum who i love with all my heart. Maybe time will allow a window to think kindly of him who knows.I would have to dig deep. But today at the church with the ashes in my hands I knelt down and placed then in in the grave, I felt nothing.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just pouring now XXXX
Then cheers and think happy thoughts xx

Anyway. From their own mouths - a 99 year old and 91 year old who went to the premier, both wrote it off as wholly inaccurate.
I forgot to add, one was on the beach itself for five days straight and was rescued in a rowing boat and the other was trapped for about 19 days before being evacuated. :love: :unsure:

M

Mel007

Then cheers and think happy thoughts xx

I forgot to add, one was on the beach itself for five days straight and was rescued in a rowing boat and the other was trapped for about 19 days before being evacuated. :love: :unsure:
Will do Captain XXX