Elephant In The Room Or What

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Except it now creates violence..

People no longer debate.. They attack.
Facebook promotes violence..it's the everywhere.. Conditioning of the masses..
Europe is already in chaos..
Someone should switch off the internet then

D

Deleted member 1030

I've not seen it yet, but Lis - gourmet of all WW (I and II) history/movies/books/endless bloody documentaries - will, no doubt, drag us to it soon.
Apparently, Christopher Nolan, the director, didn't want to show the generals and the politics of the situation, just the stories of the rescue. This might explain the lack of mentions etc. - I guess no one on the beach or the boats actually saw many actual enemy soldiers, just shells and Luftwaffe.
I don't know, just a theory. :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I've not seen it yet, but Lis - gourmet of all WW (I and II) history/movies/books/endless bloody documentaries - will, no doubt, drag us to it soon.
Apparently, Christopher Nolan, the director, didn't want to show the generals and the politics of the situation, just the stories of the rescue. This might explain the lack of mentions etc. - I guess no one on the beach or the boats actually saw many actual enemy soldiers, just shells and Luftwaffe.
I don't know, just a theory. :)
Lis and I have a shared common interest.. you've seen my library.
Would be good to discuss when/if seen.
Dunkerque was a victorious disaster.

C

CDAbby

There are numerous soci
Except it now creates violence..

People no longer debate.. They attack.
Facebook promotes violence..it's everywhere.. Conditioning of the masses..
Europe is already in chaos..

Most people are just not able to comprehending the magnitude of the challenge we face. Objectivity reveals much ..

T

The_Bibas

There are numerous soci

Most people are just not able to comprehending the magnitude of the challenge we face. Objectivity reveals much ..
Most people don't know we have challenges... They only seem to see localised issues.. Only the few can see beyond the wall..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon and CDAbby
T

The_Bibas

I can't see the conversion but I can guess who the trouble maker is..
Block and move on...
XxxBibaxxX
He seems to get off on starting fires..
As I have always said.. Follow your instincts.. Life is too short to waste on idiots.
XxxBibaxxX

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I can't see the conversion but I can guess who the trouble maker is..
Block and move on...
XxxBibaxxX
El oh 'ell
God's sake... grow up and move on.
If you want to joke and mock, then take it elsewhere.

You may have each other blocked, or one to another, but the rest of us are having a blinding time.
Remember something;
A difference in opinions is normal. No need to block over having a difference of opinions when that is healthy.
Blocking over sending cock pics 24/7 yes, blocking over a voice? *meh* seriously?

There is nothing wrong in having a difference of opinions.
There is everything wrong in blocking, as a result of.

//Admin x

T

The_Bibas

God's sake... grow up and move on.
If you want to joke and mock, then take it elsewhere.

You may have each other blocked, or one to another, but the rest of us are having a blinding time.
Remember something;
A difference in opinions is normal. No need to block over having a difference of opinions when that is healthy.
Blocking over sending cock pics 24/7 yes, blocking over a voice? *meh* seriously?

There is nothing wrong in having a difference of opinions.
There is everything wrong in blocking, as a result of.

//Admin x
Sometimes block is used because of differences of opinions... It's the nature of humanity sir..
I apologise for being vocal in my opinion..
Feel free to block me..
Night night

XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 1030

I'm not getting it. :(
An 'elephant in the room' is a thing that is obviously hanging in the air, but nobody is talking about it. So for example, John Merrick comes to visit, but no one mentions his 'condition'. That would be an elephant in the room.
Or an elephant man. :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
An 'elephant in the room' is a thing that is obviously hanging in the air, but nobody is talking about it. So for example, John Merrick comes to visit, but no one mentions his 'condition'. That would be an elephant in the room.
Or an elephant man. :D
I'm thick remember so we talking about things we not talking about but we must. X

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
D

Deleted member 1030

I'm thick remember so we talking about things we not talking about but we must. X
First of all, I've met you, so I'm not falling for that "I'm thick" line :p Secondly, yes, sort of. Like @BoltonBiFemCpl said, there is a film about WWII that doesn't mention the Germans at all, when they were very definitely a part of events.