Eu....stay Or Go?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

Saw this from Iron Lady News one Facebook:

"
While you are celebrating Brexit today, please spare a thought for all those that lost their jobs because of our decision to leave the EU.

Think about Anna Soubry, Philip Hammond, Chuka Umunna, Jo Swinson, Dominic Grieve, Brexit Steve and many other poor souls..

When you've stopped laughing, crack on with the celebrations"
They must all be upset I mean like someone said this week..where else can they get all these chauffeur driven cars and massive salaries and all these paid trips abroad.. and everything else they claim for off the taxpayer..then you have got all the mep,s who have been milking the country like a cash cow for years..looks like they will have to get real jobs now like the rest of us have too..it’s about time the parliamentary gravy train departed..it’s already 30 years late..W..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 November 2019
They must all be upset I mean like someone said this week..where else can they get all these chauffeur driven cars and massive salaries and all these paid trips abroad.. and everything else they claim for off the taxpayer..then you have got all the mep,s who have been milking the country like a cash cow for years..looks like they will have to get real jobs now like the rest of us have too..it’s about time the parliamentary gravy train departed..it’s already 30 years late..W..:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ali baba & the 40+thieves! ?make them pay all of it back??? White collar criminals!!!

19 March 2015
I'm the same ?
Indeed. I have to be a bit more.... diplomatic shall we say. ?
But I do believe in our country and I do believe we can do this.
One of the best things to happen over this week, was Gina Miller’s law case. As a result, it exposed that we have our own rights over sovereign law. Which means the Govt aren’t actually really breaking the law. She’s handed it to us on a plate. Albeit without realising. ?

D

Deleted member 19022

Indeed. I have to be a bit more.... diplomatic shall we say. ?
But I do believe in our country and I do believe we can do this.
One of the best things to happen over this week, was Gina Miller’s law case. As a result, it exposed that we have our own rights over sovereign law. Which means the Govt aren’t actually really breaking the law. She’s handed it to us on a plate. Albeit without realising. ?
I lived in Belgium for 10 years, I know for a fact if they were given the vote most would want to leave. Of course it will be difficult at first but I'm sure as you say it will work. We need to pull together as one instead of tearing the UK apart. I know there will be many who will not agree with me and I'm not going to get into a political argument. Everyone has a point of view.

19 March 2015
I lived in Belgium for 10 years, I know for a fact if they were given the vote most would want to leave. Of course it will be difficult at first but I'm sure as you say it will work. We need to pull together as one instead of tearing the UK apart. I know there will be many who will not agree with me and I'm not going to get into a political argument. Everyone has a point of view.
Exactly. There’s been some kerfuffle over this on the site over the years but we’re all allowed to express opinions. (As long as it’s not directly inflammatory ofc).
Ps Poland is the same. They want out. Oh and after the Covid-19 disaster and lack of help, so do Spain. ??

D

Deleted member 19022

Exactly. There’s been some kerfuffle over this on the site over the years but we’re all allowed to express opinions. (As long as it’s not directly inflammatory ofc).
Ps Poland is the same. They want out. Oh and after the Covid-19 disaster and lack of help, so do Spain. ??
I do believe a lot are sitting back and waiting to see what happens with the UK. It was obvious the EU tried to make an example of the UK to prevent other countries wanting to leave in my humble opinion.

• Love
Reactions: Lips_Pearls
19 March 2015
I do believe a lot are sitting back and waiting to see what happens with the UK. It was obvious the EU tried to make an example of the UK to prevent other countries wanting to leave in my humble opinion.
100% they did. Who tf did they think they were allowing LibDems in for behind the scenes chats when they have no standing in any of it?
They’ve wanted to chastise us and make an example of us from day one. Yet we’ve stood firm. They want to instil fear into other bloc nations. Well it’s not washing imho.