Eu....stay Or Go?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 July 2018
From the Londoners I know Boris wash popular as mayor it was more a case of him not being Ken Livingston.
Breaking my usual ‘no politics’ rule to say: that’s pretty much it.

As someone who’s now lived through both Livingston as Mayor and Johnson as Mayor, neither of them were as bad as their opponents painted them, neither of them as good as their supporters claimed.

Both of them were… all right as Mayor. Both of them did… ok.

Any views I have on either/both of them have nothing to do with how well or badly they did as London Mayor - see above - and everything to do with everything else apart from their performance as Mayor.

D

Deleted member 16044

ooooh look at this 10 things we can do on the 31st
what ten things would you like to do when we leave

1 Get fucked
2 Get fucked in fact 10 Get fucked :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I can apply for Arts Funding does that include sexual art I wonder x x maybe give the owners a bit of EU funds for being artisitic with the art of swinging as a culture

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

I can apply for Arts Funding does that include sexual art I wonder x x maybe give the owners a bit of EU funds for being artisitic with the art of swinging as a culture

like I said not really until December do we really leave
who really cares...
just drag us out of the EU bank please and give us the money back we paid in to pay rich men to get rich
I will still fuck for England x

19 March 2015

like I said not really until December do we really leave
who really cares...
just drag us out of the EU bank please and give us the money back we paid in to pay rich men to get rich
I will still fuck for England x
Yes it’s December. We start on the 31st and then have a withdrawal period. That lasts until December. We pay £1bn per month to stay in this rich mans club.
What trading bloc goes on to become government? With its own anthem, Army, police? It’s not right. They want all countries to sacrifice their sovereignty. It’s not right. X

D

Deleted member 16044

Yes it’s December. We start on the 31st and then have a withdrawal period. That lasts until December. We pay £1bn per month to stay in this rich mans club.
What trading bloc goes on to become government? With its own anthem, Army, police? It’s not right. They want all countries to sacrifice their sovereignty. It’s not right. X
it was set up as a banking system
it also created laws on top of laws that the government departments break and we can make our own anthem x

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Saw this from Iron Lady News one Facebook:

"
While you are celebrating Brexit today, please spare a thought for all those that lost their jobs because of our decision to leave the EU.

Think about Anna Soubry, Philip Hammond, Chuka Umunna, Jo Swinson, Dominic Grieve, Brexit Steve and many other poor souls..

When you've stopped laughing, crack on with the celebrations"

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

"
While you are celebrating Brexit today, please spare a thought for all those that lost their jobs because of our decision to leave the EU.

Think about Anna Soubry, Philip Hammond, Chuka Umunna, Jo Swinson, Dominic Grieve, Brexit Steve and many other poor souls..

I couldn’t believe what I was watching last night with all the vigils. Has this country gone mad?

19 March 2015

"

If you’ve not seen this, then it sums up how most of us feel ?

He reached #43 in the UK charts and all proceeds are going to a charity. Fair play to him.

• Haha