Exclusivity....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Good evening Sexy Peeps!
Do you find that you sometimes want to be exclusive with someone/another couple?
Are you already exclusive and enjoy what you have?
Is it something you'd like to find but have been unable to do so..
If you are exclusive do you genuinely remain so - truthfully?

For those who are unsure, being exclusive to someone or another couple, means you as a couple or swingle, will remain with the others and not meet/play with anyone else. So you are dedicating yourselves to that person(s) and those only.

:) x
Nope. The only person I'm committed to is Lis. Only she gets to demand exclusivity, should she ever want to.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I've been thinking about this thread and the replies, it's interesting to see different point of views here and that is what makes us unique in my eyes.
Have we been exclusive?
Yes.
Have we had different meets with different people?
Yes.
Both have advantages and disadvantages but what I will say is when you are involved with one person and having quite regular meets then you can only learn more from each time you get together, there is nothing better than in a threesome situation where you get to all know each other sexually, you then know the next time you will enjoy even more as you all become more relaxed than the last time.
First meets are always fun but there are always nerves, questions and simply the thought if you are doing anything wrong, I do believe this is completely natural unless you are the type of swingers that have the attitude of, get in, get off, get out.
Being Exclusive is a very common practice in this scene for these reasons and people do love the more relaxed scenario of a regular meet. ;)

D

Deleted member 1402

I've been exclusive with couples only. One worked, the other didn't. I'd consider it again but currently enjoying getting back into the swing of things with several couples I met over the weekend.

19 March 2015
I've been thinking about this thread and the replies, it's interesting to see different point of views here and that is what makes us unique in my eyes.
Have we been exclusive?
Yes.
Have we had different meets with different people?
Yes.
Both have advantages and disadvantages but what I will say is when you are involved with one person and having quite regular meets then you can only learn more from each time you get together, there is nothing better than in a threesome situation where you get to all know each other sexually, you then know the next time you will enjoy even more as you all become more relaxed than the last time.
First meets are always fun but there are always nerves, questions and simply the thought if you are doing anything wrong, I do believe this is completely natural unless you are the type of swingers that have the attitude of, get in, get off, get out.
Being Exclusive is a very common practice in this scene for these reasons and people do love the more relaxed scenario of a regular meet. ;)
Actually couldn't agree more with this tbh xx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Good evening Sexy Peeps!
Do you find that you sometimes want to be exclusive with someone/another couple?

For those who are unsure, being exclusive to someone or another couple, means you as a couple or swingle, will remain with the others and not meet/play with anyone else. So you are dedicating yourselves to that person(s) and those only.

I did once find myself in the odd situation of having three people on the go who were all monogamous to me. I never asked anyone to do that as I think it's outdated and I would never presume to try and control who anyone fucks.

But there we go.

19 March 2015
I did once find myself in the odd situation of having three people on the go who were all monogamous to me. I never asked anyone to do that as I think it's outdated and I would never presume to try and control who anyone fucks.

But there we go.
That's the beauty of this and these threads, it's all so very diverse with so many different ways of doing so many different things. :)

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
We've experienced a similar thing not so distantly again and while, after reading recent comments in a similar thread - it's not for some but is for others, after going through it again, I don't believe it's something we will do again for anyone and don't think it works for us.
Not because of us, but because of the reciprocating person/party who doesn't do the same or appreciate the fact we remain there only and solely for them from within our marriage and relationship.
So no, won't happen again & experience has show a few times now and we realise it IS actually for us, but mostly not for others.

D

Deleted member 6485

In my honest opinion, i think exclusivity between a single gent and a single female in turn means they're in a relationship.
I've never been exclusive with anyone, but wouldnt rule it out in the future. Totally depends on the dynamics of the situation (if that makes sense) xx
Dynamics...and communication

D

Deleted member 10827

Not speaking from experience here but common sense says that exclusivity can be dangerous as feelings can enter the dynamic. If your 2 single people then fine but for couples and a single, or for 2 couples we are not sure exclusivity would be a smart idea but maybe we should test out that theory and prove ourselves wrong :D. Mind you meeting that single or couple to test the theory would not be easy as most people in the swinging lifestyle would avoid this scenario, particularly couples.

19 March 2015
Good evening Sexy Peeps!

I wonder who are now.. or even thinking about it?
I mean come on, be honest here, it's always crossed your minds at some point surely? ;) x

26 October 2018
I do have experience of both , problem for me in an exclusive arrangement particularly on here there are so many temptations to stray x

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
As a SF and SG we have been exclusive for the last few years. As a couple no we are happy to meet singles or couples.