Fake Orgasm

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
The thing with adverts no matter what the subject is that they have a duty to help promote the product they are being paid to advertise so worst case scenario is always foremost in their strategy to make money

A

AdventurerEllis

It is insane though! There are so many adverts with false figures or manipulative wording...

24 November 2015
Its all about selling the product they are advertising which makes numbers irrelevant in reality , say I wanted to sell something I'm sure as hell going to go all out to sell sell sell no matter the false information I portrayed to do this

Reactions: Lace

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Lol the lastest durex advert for orgasm heightening gel
They reckons 2/3 of women never have an orgasm !!!!
Really can this be right

The figure would be correct otherwise it's a breach of the advertising code. What it doesn't say is if that figure acually means 2/3 don't orgasm every time they have sex.

Reactions: Sammy and Lace

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well incidentally as it happens, with regards to the thread and this post;
Lol the lastest durex advert for orgasm heightening gel
They reckons 2/3 of women never have an orgasm !!!!
Really can this be right
@IntimacyMatters can most likely help as he is a sex and relationship mentor and sex therapist... who could most likely have some very good explanations and insights into some of this. (y)

IntimacyMatters

VIP Member
1 May 2017
City
London
I am sex therapist and sensual masseur and after being featured in Cosmopolitan in Nov 2015 as the man who women paid £185 to have an orgasm I saw over 200 women for various sexual performance reasons. The most common reason was lack of or inability to orgasm. Women from the age of 20 to 65, women who were married to the same man for 25 years and women who were in arranged marriages. Most of these women could reach orgasm through their own clitoral stimulation when on thier own but never with a partner either through penetration or clitoral

Often this is because the partners they have been with are either not skilled enough, or there is a lack of foreplay, or the woman's head is just in the wrong place ie anxious and not relaxed. A female who has had a dominant father will often be attracted to men with similar traits. If there was a need for her top receive approval from the father then that dynamic will appear in her relationship with these latter men. He focus on their welfare and the need to get it right will raise anxiety in her ( fight or flight) this will cause her to unconsciously withhold orgasm since to be able to orgasm she must be relaxed but the simple act of orgasm means for a few moments she must be totally out of control or it could be said vulnerable. being anxious means that to be vulnerable could be dangerous for her so her ( primal ) brain refuses to let go = no orgasm.

I have worked with completely non-orgasmic women and by preparing them with a 60 minute sensual massage before full stimulation has resulted in orgasm in fact often multiple orgasms. I think the most was 10 times from a female client who had not orgasmed for 15 years ( and only once before to her knowledge)

Check out these article of past clients who for various reasons experience lack of orgasm

How alternative massage therapy cured my fear of intimacy - Massage 33

A Husbands Story - Massage 33

Colin taught me to orgasm - Massage 33

Overcoming fear of intimacy - a woman's journey - Massage 33

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Point of order sir that's not what it says, though somewhere on the advert they do have to put the validation data !

I know it doesn't. I was trying to point out that the figure is likely to be correct but what does it actually mean, 2/3 of women never orgasm when? Ever, once a month, once a year, after they have been to the pub? Ambiguous at best.

Reactions: Pearls
T

The_Bibas

After reading an article this morning, I was shocked to find that a lot of young women in they're 20s are faking orgasms..

One lady can reach orgasm herself but it takes her a long time to do so, when she is with a guy she has no hope and has to fake it to save face.

I find this very sad but I've never been in this situation personally and if I couldn't reach orgasm then I wouldn't have an issue in talking to @Admin and telling him the truth.

Are there ladies out there that have this problem or have you ever faked it?

God.. Giving away secrets now.. No one will ever contact me again..
YES
Although never with Stephen..
It makes them feel better when I thought it was crap..
I don't want to put people on a downer especially when it took so long to get the feckers up

XxxBibaxxX

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
God.. Giving away secrets now.. No one will ever contact me again..
YES
Although never with Stephen..
It makes them feel better when I thought it was crap..
I don't want to put people on a downer especially when it took so long to get the feckers up

XxxBibaxxX
Like the honesty as always.. You feeling ok today :D

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I do find it difficult to orgasm at times especially when there is other people in the house going up and down the stairs or talking if that happens it can be too distracting and it's gone so I will just say to Neil it's not happening. I have never faked it with Neil I can't come during sex but with toys or oral I can have multiple ones which are amazing. My previous partner was however useless at it and didn't like to give oral even though he like receiving oral which I found insulting and made me feel like I had something not right with me. He would be too rough with his fingers and too fast resulting in me telling him just for him to remember until the next time and be just the same so in the end I would fake it and then finish the job later myself.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I've occasionally faked orgasm when it what my partner wanted but I wasn't able or, simply, a couple of times because I was bored

Reactions: Pearls