Fake Swingers Accounts And Catfishing..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well I have an update for this and will update the main article too.
Last night we had a young hottie join... a lot of people were all over "her" profile and leaving polite comments such as how she had gorgeous pictures, to comments on the media such as great position and how very sexy she was, to how beautiful and stunning she is.
But, the account had not photo verified.... hell, the account even received an actual verification from a member, purely for seeing videos on an app. :rolleyes: :palm:

Anyway so we locked the account and insisted 'she' PV regardless of the fake verification left and the scale of attention the account had received from people.
This is what we got;

2018-02-15-22-28-53-1 - Copy.png

Oh, look! She has floating paper but most of all, isn't that shape of hand how you'd hold a mobile to take a selfie?! Yeah. I thought so too. o_O
So there we have it folks, let's pinch someone's photos, cut out their mobile and add a fake photo insert instead.
Obviously I've cut out the face to try and maintain the anonymity of the person involved.

So I have decided to share this with you all, to highlight just what we filter out on the site on a daily basis, hopefully giving you all some insight on just how much of this goes on and how often we have to deal with people like this, day in and day out, in order to keep the site safe - for real, genuine, swingers.

D

Deleted member 6485

Last night we had a young hottie join... a lot of people were all over "her" profile and leaving polite comments such as how she had gorgeous pictures, to comments on the media such as great position and how very sexy she was, to how beautiful and stunning she is.
But, the account had not photo verified.... hell, the account even received an actual verification from a member, purely for seeing videos on an app. :rolleyes: :palm:

Anyway so we locked the account and insisted 'she' PV regardless of the fake verification left and the scale of attention the account had received from people.
This is what we got;

View attachment 49276

Oh, look! She has floating paper but most of all, isn't that shape of hand how you'd hold a mobile to take a selfie?! Yeah. I thought so too. o_O
So there we have it folks, let's pinch someone's photos, cut out their mobile and add a fake photo insert instead.
Obviously I've cut out the face to try and maintain the anonymity of the person involved.

So I have decided to share this with you all, to highlight just what we filter out on the site on a daily basis, hopefully giving you all some insight on just how much of this goes on and how often we have to deal with people like this, day in and day out, in order to keep the site safe - for real, genuine, swingers.
Beggars belief..really does x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Beggars belief..really does x
Deb you wouldn't believe it hun, she even said she was in a rush with that photo so would send another, it must have taken her ages to do that one.
People really need to realise that unless they have a green badge then don't believe that people are genuine.
Scary thing too, other sites would have accepted that verification... This site is the only site that is fully face verified, members do not realise the hard work we put in every day to protect you all from fake accounts xx

Reactions: Respect2017
5 July 2016
City
Ossett

This is what we got;

View attachment 49276

You know just before I set off to work I logged on and saw a new hello thread that basically said "hello I'm so'n'so and if you want to chat my email is........." Is this the same account? I hovered my finger over the 'report' button, but decided I hadn't been awake long and had to get to work and would have another look later once I'd woken up properly.

B x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You know just before I set off to work I logged on and saw a new hello thread that basically said "hello I'm so'n'so and if you want to chat my email is........." Is this the same account? I hovered my finger over the 'report' button, but decided I hadn't been awake long and had to get to work and would have another look later once I'd woken up properly.

B x
No that was another :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

B x
No, not the same account but another we got rid of. Bloody pain they are, but all good... I said to @Pearls yesterday I actually feel good catching them. o_O x

Reactions: Colin
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York

This is what we got;

View attachment 49276

Holy piss poor photoshopping Batman, seriously though it's nice that all the staff put in so much effort to make sure people are real.

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
As I have said above, we work hard here as a team, no one knows what happens daily behind the scenes, as the site gets busier then more and more are going to try and get through the net, for the simple reason these fake accounts will know that all members here are real and not fake so they want the challenge.
We supply a secure service here and will always do so, these accounts would have been accepted with these kind of verifications on there and then they are in.
Here you have this security, else where you don't x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I was most disappointed to find the lady with the levitating paper (once she found some) wasn't real :unsure:

7 December 2017
City
Bristol
This is very concerning.
What reason do people have for doing this? Is this something that is on the increase?

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
This is very concerning.
What reason do people have for doing this? Is this something that is on the increase?
It is something that's on the increase, kind of.
Here's what I mean... We've always dealt with this kind of thing as there's always been Catfishing around on sites like ours. However, it's becoming more prevalent due to apps and the fact that it's so easy on other sites, including another well known site, to lift pics.
You can join another site with no profile information, images etc etc and view their gallery in order to steal other people's photos! Seriously! You can join with nothing on the account and have immediate access to their media.
As such, it's common that more fake accounts pop up. More Catfish are appearing on there and on social media platforms such as Twitter for example.
Sadly so few people realise this and how easily it can be achieved.

With us for example, you must have an avatar, must have 3 photos (minimum) and also be PV'd before you gain access to the gallery. This to some, may seem like a lot of steps to take - but is it really when faced with the aforementioned?

So yes, it's on the increase as our site gets busier and more popular. But we're constantly catching them and turfing them out.
Hope this helps explain it more.

As for reasons? They're doing it for their own self gratification. x

7 December 2017
City
Bristol
When I looked at joining a site, I searched google and the only site that mentioned being fully face verified and moderated was this one, I did look at another but it was mostly from other countries and not UK based.
I am one of those who has little knowledge of the internet and would be fuming if someone stole my photo and used it for themselves.
I can understand the self gratification but would these people get found out eventually?
So I would be safe in saying this site is 100% safe with the measures you have in place?
Thankyou for the information.

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
When I looked at joining a site, I searched google and the only site that mentioned being fully face verified and moderated was this one, I did look at another but it was mostly from other countries and not UK based.
I am one of those who has little knowledge of the internet and would be fuming if someone stole my photo and used it for themselves.
I can understand the self gratification but would these people get found out eventually?
So I would be safe in saying this site is 100% safe with the measures you have in place?
Thankyou for the information.
No. We're not 100% safe and it would be foolish for me to express to you that we are. However, we're 99.9% safe from an administration and moderation point of view.
The reason I can't say 100% is because yes, we may PV people and we may authenticate people for who they are and their media. So we do that work for you all, making sure as best as we possibly can that the people here are who they say they are, but that's as far as it goes. The rest is down to you, in as much as you still need to use your own judgement and gut instincts when arranging anything else off-site such as a meet.
We can't be held responsible for anything offsite although there have been the odd exceptions. An example would be a lady who exchanged her email address to someone, started getting very aggressive emails from the other person. She reported them to us and we, after deliberation, did take action and banned him.
Another would be an ex-member on here, exposing people on Twitter and discussing with "friends" there about some things going on here, which was affecting our members - again we decided to ban in the interest of the community.
So nothing here is 100% safe, but we make it as safe as we possibly can by doing all we can and putting the best practices forward. Which I am proud to say is more than what any other site out there does. x

7 December 2017
City
Bristol
Thankyou for that.
You obviously work hard here. I don't understand why other sites don't do the same and get rid of all these fakes or as you say cat fishers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thankyou for that.
You obviously work hard here. I don't understand why other sites don't do the same and get rid of all these fakes or as you say cat fishers.
Well as I always say, we're not here to replace other sites but to do what they can't. I for one am very proud of what we all achieve on here and the level of support & care that we give. That goes for all staff of course. x

25 July 2016
As an added protection could you ask all newbies at a random time for a photo of the persons full face holding a piece of paper with the date or say standing next to the tv or whatever but not the one they verified with or any they have posted then that might sort out the ones with other peoples stolen pics