Fake Swingers Accounts And Catfishing..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
11 November 2019
Honestly that's probably in part them not paying attention and checking what they've clicked on when filling in their profile it very common, and often stays because people don't to look at those pages again after sign up, some of us even missed a blinking "A" out of their screen name.
Weirdos??

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Honestly that's probably in part them not paying attention and checking what they've clicked on when filling in their profile it very common, and often stays because people don't to look at those pages again after sign up, some of us even missed a blinking "A" out of their screen name.
We can address that still for you. It’s neither here nor there. ;)

D

Deleted member 11852

I like your name as it is anyway if that’s any consolation xxx M

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
Fakes are everywhere, but SS has an important verification system which can help all members to understand and to find out who is real or not. Besides, in my opinion "our" community, which looks like a big family, is able to catch fakes and kick them out. Anyway, I have never understood why people enjoy themselves in this unfair way which is very frustrating.....maybe because they are frustrated.

My apologies for my English.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Fakes are everywhere, but SS has an important verification system which can help all members to understand and to find out who is real or not. Besides, in my opinion "our" community, which looks like a big family, is able to catch fakes and kick them out. Anyway, I have never understood why people enjoy themselves in this unfair way which is very frustrating.....maybe because they are frustrated.

My apologies for my English.
To be honest I have never understood fakes and why they do it, I can guess but not really understand why. I don't understand why people steal photos and feel they can display them on sites like this, casn you imagine the hurt you would feel findng out your intimate pics are being perved over without your knowledge?
These sick people are just twisted in my opinion.

11 November 2019
To be honest I have never understood fakes and why they do it, I can guess but not really understand why. I don't understand why people steal photos and feel they can display them on sites like this, casn you imagine the hurt you would feel findng out your intimate pics are being perved over without your knowledge?
These sick people are just twisted in my opinion.
Strange people!!??that's why our site members & others should always be aware of their safety, ?? don't want to scare anybody,just putting it out there?Stay safe peeps??

8 July 2018
I had photos stolen on another site and then the cheeky git messaged me pretending to be a couple forgetting it was my photos and sent one of them to me making out it was the wife! I reported it but nothing happened so now I’m extremely careful!
It’s a shame that there are so many fakes around, I tend to air on the side of caution these days!

Better to be safe than sorry!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

25 July 2016
I had photos stolen on another site and then the cheeky git messaged me pretending to be a couple forgetting it was my photos and sent one of them to me making out it was the wife! I reported it but nothing happened so now I’m extremely careful!
I think you will find that this site takes things like that seriously safety is the no 1 priority fakes are soon caught and sent on there way. Any problems like that just let any admin know and it WILL get looked into and not the "ok thanks for reporting it" and nothing is done.