Fake Swingers Accounts And Catfishing..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 April 2018
City
Coddington
Wow thats nuts!!

Ive had pics nicked before and feel sorry for the poor buggers who thought it was me chatting.. when they messaged and said oh we were talking last month and you were doing this this and this.. had to laugh at some of the things the ‘faux me’ was up to!

I had someone match me on a rather swipey dating site and i only did so on them because i knew the pics they were using were of an american hottie that owns a nutrition company that some of my body builder/weightlifting friends have met.
Let the guy message & dig a whole (whilst reporting it multiple times) until i told him i knew he was fake!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Wow thats nuts!!

Ive had pics nicked before and feel sorry for the poor buggers who thought it was me chatting.. when they messaged and said oh we were talking last month and you were doing this this and this.. had to laugh at some of the things the ‘faux me’ was up to!

I had someone match me on a rather swipey dating site and i only did so on them because i knew the pics they were using were of an american hottie that owns a nutrition company that some of my body builder/weightlifting friends have met.
Let the guy message & dig a whole (whilst reporting it multiple times) until i told him i knew he was fake!
The scale of it is absolutely shocking. I know we all know it goes on, but until you've been on the administrative side of it and actually seen it, or experienced it yourself, then the true scale of it remains partially hidden. It's completely crazy what is going on with it. There's no way we can stop what we're doing now as a result. x

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
The scale of it is absolutely shocking. I know we all know it goes on, but until you've been on the administrative side of it and actually seen it, or experienced it yourself, then the true scale of it remains partially hidden. It's completely crazy what is going on with it. There's no way we can stop what we're doing now as a result. x

Oh I can only imagine.
Tbh the person in those messages sounded like they may have been foreign, the way they were giving their date of birth sounded odd. When you see all these sex slaves being taken you begin to wonder what they are trying to do

Reactions: Pearls
18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
We've had this so many times over the past year.. We nearly gave up it was that bad... It's a major reason we came away from **** it's riddled with fake accounts and abusive people.. .glad we found this site though :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We've had this so many times over the past year.. We nearly gave up it was that bad... It's a major reason we came away from **** it's riddled with fake accounts and abusive people.. .glad we found this site though :)
Tbh the scale of it is frightening. Very, very dangerous.
We’re glad you’re here and you found us. :) x

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 9925

Its disappointing as well when you see someone using your pics on a site report it and nothing happens we left twitter because of this
We occasionally do a Google image search for our pics to see if anyone is using them

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Its disappointing as well when you see someone using your pics on a site report it and nothing happens we left twitter because of this
We occasionally do a Google image search for our pics to see if anyone is using them
That's a good idea, but one thing you should note (If you don't already know..) every single image search you carry out is then saved on their servers. Forever.
As long as that's okay with you then it's all good. :)

D

Deleted member 9925

That's a good idea, but one thing you should note (If you don't already know..) every single image search you carry out is then saved on their servers. Forever.
As long as that's okay with you then it's all good. :)

Yeah rightly or wrongly we decided we trust Google and it's probably quite scary how much they know about us but it's handy as well with android phones, Gmail and all their other services we find it makes life easier at the cost of Google knowing our lives

14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Yeah rightly or wrongly we decided we trust Google and it's probably quite scary how much they know about us but it's handy as well with android phones, Gmail and all their other services we find it makes life easier at the cost of Google knowing our lives
A blonde question :lol: but how do you do a Google search for your image?

D

Deleted member 3657

On Google search bar you'll see a camera icon on the right. Click that, then upload the picture you wish search for. It will bring up any sites that picture is on.

D

Deleted member 3657

If you have an android phone it's even easier just hold your finger on the image and then search Google for this image comes up and click on that
That's only if you're using a Google browser. If for instance you use Samsung's browser, that option is not available.

10 May 2018
City
London
I just read this and I come across so many fake profiles on FS mainly men with pics from the net no veris for over a year and asking for ****** chat!

I actually messaged one and sent him his stolen pic saying he was my long lost twin and offered to verify him as we shared a womb :)

After reporting him he went from a ripped Adonis to a Middle aged heart surgeon from India again a stolen pic, it does make me wonder what the photo mods do as I can spot many a fake from a mile off.

Keep up the good work as too many fakes spoil the scene for us all.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I just read this and I come across so many fake profiles on FS mainly men with pics from the net no veris for over a year and asking for ***** chat!

I actually messaged one and sent him his stolen pic saying he was my long lost twin and offered to verify him as we shared a womb :)

After reporting him he went from a ripped Adonis to a Middle aged heart surgeon from India again a stolen pic, it does make me wonder what the photo mods do as I can spot many a fake from a mile off.

LOL shared a womb.. what a muppet!
Thank you. Yes there's way too many fakes in the whole scene and they're ruining it for genuine, lovely people and true swingers. Sadly what's happened over there is, it's been allowed to happen. They're the demise of their own success due to a lacklustre approach with regards to privacy and actually being active moderation/administration.
Why?
Because there's too much money involved for them. Simple as that.

Indeed, we can spot a fake from a mile away - but on the other flip of the coin it's made some of us in the team, very sceptical and naturally suspicious. That's par for the course though I think.
Anyway thank you for the kind words, we work hard and diligently to sniff out, weed out and expose fakes. But it's getting increasingly challenging as more apps out there make it easier to negate.. But we're always one step ahead thankfully.
Also everyone always, always shows their true hand eventually.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I just read this and I come across so many fake profiles on FS mainly men with pics from the net no veris for over a year and asking for ***** chat!

Good photo mods then (y):eek:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'd like to take this chance to mention that I have spoken to the lady this evening who was on Radio 2's Jeremy Vine Show this afternoon regarding Catfishing.
She has been affected deeply by Catfishing and has granted us permission to share her story and petition link where she's asking for support to try and make it law to make catfishing a crime.
If you can take a minute to please read this, sign it and show support, it would be greatly received and appreciated.
Many thanks
Admin x
(I've put this in comments as well as thread replies in case people are subscribed to either one)
My Petition Story

Sign a petition

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Signed up.. but what gets me is how did he get away with it for 14 months surely his wife must have thought why is he going out and staying away at night???
God only knows to be honest. (n) He could have said anything and in a loving, caring relationship etc, he could have said - "working extra shifts as we need the money love" or so.. and she'd believe him. But what he did was astounding. Thing is, too many people think this is not IRL (in real life) because it's online... well it IS real life as we know and too many people have been caught out - especially this lady. Sadly, she is far from alone. It's everyone too, gents as well, but obviously more so ladies.

Best way we can all deal with it, is help sign her petition. (y)

Reactions: Colin
18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
I'd like to take this chance to mention that I have spoken to the lady this evening who was on Radio 2's Jeremy Vine Show this afternoon regarding Catfishing.
She has been affected deeply by Catfishing and has granted us permission to share her story and petition link where she's asking for support to try and make it law to make catfishing a crime.
If you can take a minute to please read this, sign it and show support, it would be greatly received and appreciated.
Many thanks
Admin x
(I've put this in comments as well as thread replies in case people are subscribed to either one)
My Petition Story

Sign a petition
signed and shared...x