Fake Swingers Accounts And Catfishing..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oh I can imagine. We still get F&F notifications from fake acct, Daily, on the other site. It's like Wow, just steal an entire Instagram account why don't ya...
The sad thing is the verifications we have seen that are fake would get approved on other sites, people can lift media from anywhere now, even from other sites and photo shop them. It is getting dangerous out there. I don't know of anywhere from social media to other swinging sites that are genuine x

21 January 2018
The sad thing is the verifications we have seen that are fake would get approved on other sites, people can lift media from anywhere now, even from other sites and photo shop them. It is getting dangerous out there. I don't know of anywhere from social media to other swinging sites that are genuine x

We see it daily as well belonging to the other photo sharing site. It's gotten exponentially worse in the last 2yrs. Elaborate fakes, EXIF Data attempted to fake, cropping just enough that photo recognition doesn't catch it, Etc

Reactions: Baldrick
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We see it daily as well belonging to the other photo sharing site. It's gotten exponentially worse in the last 2yrs. Elaborate fakes, EXIF Data attempted to fake, cropping just enough that photo recognition doesn't catch it, Etc
Well you won't get it here, we kick the buggers out the door :D:whistle:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I get the financial scamming but don't get the fake profiles and pic collecting x

Totally with you both, we just don't get it. We've been the victims of image/vid theft multiple times from Flickr and just don't really post anymore. Sucks that the fun is Sucked out of everything because little men living in Mommies basement get off of just posing and stealing shit..
Honestly, the amount of DMCA takedown requests I have applied, on behalf of people - via social media, some on here and with accounts elsewhere, is bloody mind boggling. Seriously. (n)(n)

This is what really is worrying, the amount of verified fake profiles. :rolleyes:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Elaborate fakes, EXIF Data attempted to fake, cropping just enough that photo recognition doesn't catch it, Etc
Aha the EXIF trickery is something I am acutely aware of and keep my beady eyes out on, as best I can. Unreal the lengths that some are prepared to go to tbh.

21 January 2018
Aha the EXIF trickery is something I am acutely aware of and keep my beady eyes out on, as best I can. Unreal the lengths that some are prepared to go to tbh.

I have NO Doubt you do. Honestly it's one of the reasons we're here and stay. Lets be real. We'll likely never meet anyone from here with our location but ya never know. Plus we might have some sexy fun in other ways with some of the Awesome folks on here..Did I mention the feeling of Security, Finally?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have NO Doubt you do. Honestly it's one of the reasons we're here and stay. Lets be real. We'll likely never meet anyone from here with our location but ya never know. Plus we might have some sexy fun in other ways with some of the Awesome folks on here..Did I mention the feeling of Security, Finally?
Thank you and that's appreciated by us all. Well we're trying to do an invasion but it's harder than realised I think. We will get there my friends, have faith I do. :D

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We've encountered a new-ish technique recently and by God was it clever.... Spotted, sorted, locked and restricted, but blimey this person knew what they were doing. Just goes to show we have to keep our eye on the ball constantly.
Disappointing, of course it is... but another one bites the dust. Clever though. (n)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
S

Sammy

We've encountered a new-ish technique recently and by God was it clever.... Spotted, sorted, locked and restricted, but blimey this person knew what they were doing. Just goes to show we have to keep our eye on the ball constantly.
Disappointing, of course it is... but another one bites the dust. Clever though. (n)

What was did they do or can't you say , always curious so we know what to look out for
Sx

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What was did they do or can't you say , always curious so we know what to look out for
Sx
I will explain as I do think it needs to be explained, but right now I am currently working out the best way, without revealing to others how to do it - especially public lurkers.
Basically a heavily photoshopped image, but done meticulously. It was almost perfect... We initially accepted it, but after checking it more and more over the course of a day or so, we found anomalies... so the account has since been locked and media removed. Was new, but seemingly popular here too. x

S

Sammy

I will explain as I do think it needs to be explained, but right now I am currently working out the best way, without revealing to others how to do it - especially public lurkers.
Basically a heavily photoshopped image, but done meticulously. It was almost perfect... We initially accepted it, but after checking it more and more over the course of a day or so, we found anomalies... so the account has since been locked and media removed. Was new, but seemingly popular here too. x

Understood Sir
Thank you
Sx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Understood Sir
Thank you
Sx
My pleasure Miss. x
PS didn't you ask me elsewhere too, to explain something else and I said I added it to my list?
Thing is, I've since forgotten what it was.... if you remember, please let me know so I can explain. x

S

Sammy

My pleasure Miss. x
PS didn't you ask me elsewhere too, to explain something else and I said I added it to my list?
Thing is, I've since forgotten what it was.... if you remember, please let me know so I can explain. x

Ehhhhhh truth be known Sir
I probably did but I'm have a very ditzy few days lol .... I may need to get back to you if that's ok

Thanks again
Sx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ehhhhhh truth be known Sir
I probably did but I'm have a very ditzy few days lol .... I may need to get back to you if that's ok

Thanks again
Sx
No problem at all! Same, have lost track of a few things... let me know if/when it comes back to you. :)
You're welcome. x

Reactions: Sammy and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh yes Sir
I had suggested a something in the introduction stuff to let newcomers know what kind of community it is .

clearly it worlds apart for others To to give them an idea of the ethos of the site
Sx
You got it. I will write something up over the next day or two and thank you for the suggestion! x