First Impressions Of Ss Members

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
As you joined as a cple you were and are still the witty out_going gobby person , but yes theres a Butt hehe ,you come across as uber confident online and having not yet net you id say rather shy
X
@Miss-Sexy-Legs my profuse apologies, I missed this last night (I blame the Gin) but how very rude of me :oops:.

So I don't know about witty (I'm a plonker yes) and definately gobby :rofl:.
So yes I suppose I am confident online and rather more shy in real life, but perhaps not as shy as you may think. I don't tend to let nerves hold me back usually. I'm defo not too shy to meet and I can talk the hind legs off a donkey even when nervous (ask @Lips_Pearls @pearls:p).

X

P.s if you and @Therapon are ever in the area or even if you to want to arrange to go for a few drinks in Whitby at some point in the future, I am but a PM away :)

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
@Miss-Sexy-Legs my profuse apologies, I missed this last night (I blame the Gin) but how very rude of me :oops:.

So I don't know about witty (I'm a plonker yes) and definately gobby :rofl:.
So yes I suppose I am confident online and rather more shy in real life, but perhaps not as shy as you may think. I don't tend to let nerves hold me back usually. I'm defo not too shy to meet and I can talk the hind legs off a donkey even when nervous (ask @Lips_Pearls @pearls:p).

X

P.s if you and @Therapon are ever in the area or even if you to want to arrange to go for a few drinks in Whitby at some point in the future, I am but a PM away :)

Well I'm here for a few weeks and whilst we have a few things planned we would be quite happy to meet up with you.

Reactions: Colin
19 March 2015
We need another :whistle:
Aha... just the thread I was looking for, after chatting to @Stesnaughtyangel about that "phwooar factor" (Here if anyone is keen) and of course this thread, we thought it was time to bring this one up.

Obviously there has to be something about someone, for you to say "Blimey, they're a bit of alright aren't they?".
This is based on meeting up with people for the very first time, but in line with the thread you can also write about online.

So we've decided to do our first impressions of @Shadowfox & @WolfieGray ;

So. Mr Fox first..
When/where - Xtasia in March for the Birthday Bash. ;)
How can you not like someone who walks in, introduces themselves to you and immediately says; "Man that's a great, nice shirt & jacket. Floral is in you know". :D
My (Mr) response back to that was - "Wow, I like yours too man, very smart!"
Of course I looked at him, shook his hand and introduced myself. Presented well, tied back hair.. shabby beard/goatee. Just.. :whistle:
Which instantly made me stop and think - Gas man if I recall :D ... but "Phwooar he's a bit of alright isn't he?" :eek: :D
And my first impression was bang on about him as the night went on; funny/witty, charming and a real pleasure to chat to, on and off throughout the evening.

Okay so now Miss Wolfie;
Same place/time etc of course.
Wolfie came in with Foxy and as such we were all also introduced. The first thing we noticed aesthetically, was her hair and eyes and after initially speaking it was clear she had a wonderful smile too.
From there, as they moved on as a pair, I could sense an exchange of looks between us and more so between Wolfie and @Pearls
I saw something. What it was I can't say really, but there was that something = which definitely left us with enquiring minds and intrigue.

As for both of them, and I hope they do not mind me/us in saying so, but that is definitely how to leave #FirstImpressions on someone! Phew. :sneaky: :whistle: x

@Shadowfox - are you a gas engineer, Buddhist and such? Delete any that don't apply.. but could be feasible. ;) :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Aha... just the thread I was looking for, after chatting to @Stesnaughtyangel about that "phwooar factor" (Here if anyone is keen) and of course this thread, we thought it was time to bring this one up.

Obviously there has to be something about someone, for you to say "Blimey, they're a bit of alright aren't they?".
This is based on meeting up with people for the very first time, but in line with the thread you can also write about online.

So. Mr Fox first..
How can you not like someone who walks in, introduces themselves to you and immediately says; "Man that's a great, nice shirt & jacket. Floral is in you know". :D
Of course I looked at him, shook his hand and introduced myself. Presented well, tied back hair.. shabby beard/goatee. Just.. :whistle:
Which instantly made me stop and think - Gas man if I recall :D ... but "Phwooar he's a bit of alright isn't he?" :eek: :D
And my first impression was bang on about him as the night went on; funny/witty, charming and a real pleasure to chat to, on and off throughout the evening.

Okay so now Miss Wolfie;
Wolfie came in with Foxy and as such we were all also introduced. The first thing we noticed aesthetically, was her hair and eyes and after initially speaking it was clear she had a wonderful smile too.
From there, as they moved on as a pair, I could sense an exchange of looks between us and more so between Wolfie and @Pearls
I saw something. What it was I can't say really, but there was that something = which definitely left us with enquiring minds and intrigue.

As for both of them, and I hope they do not mind me/us in saying so, but that is definitely how to leave #FirstImpressions on someone! Phew. :sneaky: :whistle: x

@Shadowfox - are you a gas engineer, Buddhist and such? Delete any that don't apply.. but could be feasible. ;) :D
Omg darling :rofl:xx

19 March 2015

So. Mr Fox first..

Okay so now Miss Wolfie;

Omg darling :rofl:xx
I know, I can't help it.. :whistle: :D xx

Anyone else have any first impressions they'd like to throw into the mix?