First Impressions Of Ss Members

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Yep I have. Drives me to do something irrational. While I’m very shy. X
I could have killed him today....
The shite that comes out... Then they don't listen to your answer.. Oh to be perfect...
Seriously time to become a lezbo

XxxBibaxxX

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Daren't ask what you all think of sassy here :rofl:

Hmmm difficult to read you are.

Confident woman but sometimes body conscious. Knows what she wants. Not shy online but maybe more so in real life. Can and will stand her ground if something upsets her.
Charitable, empathetic (remembering the green ribbon).
Up for a laugh but won't take any nonesense.
A girlie girl but likes a laugh with the blokes.

How am I doing? :D

X

4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
Hmmm difficult to read you are.

Confident woman but sometimes body conscious. Knows what she wants. Not shy online but maybe more so in real life. Can and will stand her ground if something upsets her.
Charitable, empathetic (remembering the green ribbon).
Up for a laugh but won't take any nonesense.
A girlie girl but likes a laugh with the blokes.

How am I doing? :D

X
You certainly have nailed it spot on x

Reactions: Pearls
4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
Do me do me.

What were your first impressions of Baldrick? Who thought I was a tit? Who still does? :rofl:

X
Hhhhhmm let me see through his wit n sense of humour lies a caring heart on your sleeve guy who puts his lovely partner n family first.Through his struggles he bring a smile n laughter to anyones day x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Hhhhhmm let me see through his wit n sense of humour lies a caring heart on your sleeve guy who puts his lovely partner n family first.Through his struggles he bring a smile n laughter to anyones day x

Awww I no longer have a partner but yes that was/is true and thank you so much for the compliment :love: you have no idea what that means to me at this time.

Term used for big head lol

:rofl: No I definately don't have one of them. I think I'm quite humble in real life and I really don't think I'm anything special. I'm just an ape with a big mouth at times :rofl::rofl::rofl:

X

Reactions: Louise1970