First Impressions Of Ss Members

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
As a single guy this is very true! Normally I would expect to be ignored as a newbie single man, but been greeted with open arms. #feelingthelove

I wasn't ignoring you, I'm just bouncing around like a ping-pong ball in a tumble drier reading too many threads and forgetting to reply to people. Sorry

Do you think it's because of the face pic verification? i.e. not so many fake profiles clogging up peoples messages with 'wanna fuck'* messages.

*If you get lots of these on another well known site try replying with "ok"

Run rabbit run :)

10 January 2018
City
Newcastle upon Tyne
I wasn't ignoring you, I'm just bouncing around like a ping-pong ball in a tumble drier reading too many threads and forgetting to reply to people. Sorry

Do you think it's because of the face pic verification? i.e. not so many fake profiles clogging up peoples messages with 'wanna fuck'* messages.

*If you get lots of these on another well known site try replying with "ok"

Run rabbit run :)

It’s alright, I didn’t think you were lol!

I don’t know, maybe it is because of the face verification, or maybe it’s because it’s run by people who are very much into the scene, and not just using it to make profit or something. Or maybe a bit of both.

Whatever it is, it works!

D

Deleted member 7954

Been.here a few years now off n on but my first impressions were that everyone was truly lovely and that id found a home :love::love: xxxx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Been.here a few years now off n on but my first impressions were that everyone was truly lovely and that id found a home :love::love: xxxx
That's how it was for me - I was part of another site that was very friendly, but that died and I came looking for a similar place. I didn't expect to find one as good - luckily enough, I found one that was better. I just felt at home straight away.

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
That's how it was for me - I was part of another site that was very friendly, but that died and I came looking for a similar place. I didn't expect to find one as good - luckily enough, I found one that was better. I just felt at home straight away.
So what you saying :D:whistle:

D

Deleted member 6485

Wheres that missing button when you wanna press it?:)xx