First Impressions Of Ss Members

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Absolutely most welcome.!
Top banana for being a good sport too... :tiphat:

Jokes aside, yes you have described me well, from someone who, when I joined, had no real idea of how to interact on a swingers site you both put a lot of time into helping me and for that I will always be grateful. I still remember thinking you had totally lost the plot when asking me to be a mod here and questioning you as to why. Yes we have our differences of opinion at times but thats what makes a team. Thank you

19 March 2015
Jokes aside, yes you have described me well, from someone who, when I joined, had no real idea of how to interact on a swingers site you both put a lot of time into helping me and for that I will always be grateful. I still remember thinking you had totally lost the plot when asking me to be a mod here and questioning you as to why. Yes we have our differences of opinion at times but thats what makes a team. Thank you
You're most welcome. yes we're human and people won't realise the work we do behind the scenes. We all have days there where we argue or don't necessarily agree on things, but it does forge a stronger team and we all have pros and cons, strengths and weaknesses.
IMHO we all work well together and like cogs in a machine. Ahhh it was natural to ask you. I think I asked you within about 2-3 months too.
I still recall your very first photos, with your original name on them, and for some reason I always thought you were a builder and drove a JCB! Genuinely! :D

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Apologies for the delay folks but here we are with another instalment of 'First Impressions'. Thank you so much @cinnamon_giggles for volunteering.

We don't know @cinnamon_giggles very well, so these genuinely are our first impressions.
Nicknamed 'CBU' or 'Cute But Unhinged' we think Cinnamon Giggles is adorable. Mad as a box of frogs but adorable :D. You just want to pop her in your pocket.

There is an obvious intellect hidden behind the llama loving persona having been a recent champion of the weekly quiz. You can see her intellect in her writing and she is properly comedic. Her posts have had us laughing many times.
We think perhaps Cinnamon Giggles is a tad shy or maybe cautious but she strikes us as a lady that knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it. It seems to us that she loves trying new experiences however it is on her terms and why not. She has the beauty and the figure to call the shots :love:. This isn't arrogance though as we find Cinnamon Giggles to be quite humble and a love lady. Treat her with respect and respect is what you'll receive in return.

Personally we really hope to get to know you and @EyesOpening better through the site.

Thanks again for volunteering CBU and all members of SS are welcome to leave their 'First Impressions' of @cinnamon_giggles.

BNK
XXX

M

meet_the_fockers

Apologies for the delay folks but here we are with another instalment of 'First Impressions'. Thank you so much @cinnamon_giggles for volunteering.

We don't know @cinnamon_giggles very well, so these genuinely are our first impressions.
Nicknamed 'CBU' or 'Cute But Unhinged' we think Cinnamon Giggles is adorable. Mad as a box of frogs but adorable :D. You just want to pop her in your pocket.

There is an obvious intellect hidden behind the llama loving persona having been a recent champion of the weekly quiz. You can see her intellect in her writing and she is properly comedic. Her posts have had us laughing many times.
We think perhaps Cinnamon Giggles is a tad shy or maybe cautious but she strikes us as a lady that knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it. It seems to us that she loves trying new experiences however it is on her terms and why not. She has the beauty and the figure to call the shots :love:. This isn't arrogance though as we find Cinnamon Giggles to be quite humble and a love lady. Treat her with respect and respect is what you'll receive in return.

Personally we really hope to get to know you and @EyesOpening better through the site.

Thanks again for volunteering CBU and all members of SS are welcome to leave their 'First Impressions' of @cinnamon_giggles.

BNK
XXX
Pretty accurate guys.. xx

D

Deleted member 6127

First impressions for me are around two people who have helped and guided me, @Admin and @Pearls. Since day one they are have advised me, put up with my erratic behaviour and with all my pitfalls.
I have on occasions not listened to them much to my regret, when always they had my best interests at heart, for absolutely nothing but being friends.
They are now my trusted friends and I'm always here for them. I love spending time with them and the family.
Once you've taken the Queens shilling you are mates for life
Love you both and those lovely children
Xxxx :0)) Nigel

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
First impressions for me are around two people who have helped and guided me, @Admin and @Pearls. Since day one they are have advised me, put up with my erratic behaviour and with all my pitfalls.
I have on occasions not listened to them much to my regret, when always they had my best interests at heart, for absolutely nothing but being friends.
They are now my trusted friends and I'm always here for them. I love spending time with them and the family.
Once you've taken the Queens shilling you are mates for life
Love you both and those lovely children
Xxxx :0)) Nigel
Thank you and you too... You know we always have a space for you here and indeed the kids love you being around us also.
One in particular is always proud to talk to you about things.. which you know.
Thank you for the warm words and you know it's reciprocated. Looking forward to seeing you both again soon. :love: x

Reactions: No longer with us
5 July 2016
City
Ossett

BNK
XXX

Come on peeps, roll up. Give us your 'First Impressions' of cinnamon_giggles.

Also we are looking for victims volunteers to discuss on here. If you are interested please PM us.

Thank you.
BNK
X

D

Deleted member 6127

I've g

Also we are looking for victims volunteers to discuss on here. If you are interested please PM us.

Thank you.
BNK
X
ive had the great pleasure to meet this beautiful young lady and her husband at the SS birthday bash and spent time talking to them both.
Miss @cinnamon_giggles is so much fun to talk to and a wicked sensor of humour, as I've previously mentioned very beautiful. Not enough time chatting but hopefully other times will permit that.

Treat her well she's lovely xxx :0)) T

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
M

meet_the_fockers

Thank you.
BNK
X
I'm keeping shtum, unless of course you want juicy details ;)
Nah thought not >>>>>>
>>>>>>>

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 6127

@Her_him69 - well where to start will this absolutely sexy and lovely couple. Have had the great pleasure to spend time with them and more recently as a couple.
Totally bonkers, so much fun to be with, kept us laughing and always up for a practical joke...teeth says it all.
Lovely friends we enjoying spending time with socially and of course o la la who wouldn't. Miss C drinker partner in crime and jiggerlers extrodinare. Gorgeous blondes together keep Mr Him and myself on our toes.
Long lasting friendship mwah xxxx :0)) T

24 November 2015
@cinnamon_giggles and @EyesOpening first impressions , more eyes on here to begin ,he came across as a friendly geeky type of guy nothings changed lol still friendly nice to have had the pleasure of meeting him a few times now . His lovely other half to begin a little shy but soon came out of her shell finally met her in person a warm giggly lady and together they are a genuinely lively couple xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 3175

@cinnamon_giggles is the most wonderfully converse lady I ever known. Stunningly beautiful, with intelligence to match. The kindness she showed me when I was having a bad time was lovely. Having spent an evening with her I realised she is gorgeous inside and out. Her infectious smile and knowledge of everything and anything was absorbing. Her posts on SS are something else. Intelligent, funny and downright memorisIng. Her pictures do not do her justice. She is beautiful and infectious. Plus she has great taste in food :whistle:;)
@EyesOpening is a a true gentleman who is friendly, welcoming and as CG has a broad knowledge of everything and anything. His love of vodka is something else. We had the pleasure of spending a wonderful evening with this great pair, have not laughed, chatted, eaten such gorgeous good in a long time. We are glad to have spent the evening in such wonderful company and look forward future meets with them :love:
:love:

Reactions: Therapon