First Impressions Of Ss Members

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

First impressions of Rebel Leader? I thought she was the military wing of Social Swinging, ready to attack and destroy anyone who tried to harm the site. I wasn't far wrong - and I'm glad she's in the same trenches as me o_O

I didn't think she'd like me :(
Think I was wrong about that, though. :)

M

meet_the_fockers

First impressions of Rebel Leader? I thought she was the military wing of Social Swinging, ready to attack and destroy anyone who tried to harm the site. I wasn't far wrong - and I'm glad she's in the same trenches as me o_O

I didn't think she'd like me :(
Think I was wrong about that, though. :)
Awe i love me :womble:mwahhhhh xxx always annoyingly, right though aint ya oracle pffft (n)

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Ahh Mrs MTF... Jesus, I heard her before I saw her here. :love: :D

OMG :rofl::rofl::rofl:

First impression was ....Fruit Loop :rofl:

Oh dear 'Fruit Loop' :rofl:. She'll kill ya you know o_O

.. .that's why I am her favourite stalker :love::love:

:eek: But we're her favourite stalkers.....

Where's my company Robin Reliant? :D
Hmm xxx

What would you call it? 'The Bang van'? :rofl:

and I'm glad she's in the same trenches as me o_O

Agreed. Scrap Trident, have Mrs.F as the UK's first line of defense :D

BNK
X

M

meet_the_fockers

OMG :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh dear 'Fruit Loop' :rofl:. She'll kill ya you know o_O

:eek: But we're her favourite stalkers.....

What would you call it? 'The Bang van'? :rofl:

Agreed. Scrap Trident, have Mrs.F as the UK's first line of defense :D

BNK
X
Have you been practising your copy paste and reply!! :D
Clever boy!! :)

D

Deleted member 3411

.....Wouldn't it be nice if we had a yes button like in Tinder so that if you both clicked yes the sytem would say.. Match. Then you'd know your onto a winner. Of course when you're Sat at your pc/phone/tablet and not a single match has happened could be depressing.

D

Deleted member 3175

First impressions - wicked smile with outrageously gorgeous hair and tatts.
Simply outspoken and a person who would defend you to the hilt but also slap you back down should you be in the wrong.
:whistle::)

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Good evening

Sorry we missed yesterday but RL called. Tonight we have the priveledge of discussing our 'First Impressions' of @Miss-Sexy-Legs and @Therapon.

@Miss-Sexy-Legs - So the first thing we noticed about MSL was that profile pic..... ya know with the piercing eyes. Those legs came a close second :whistle:.
Seriously though it is the easy going nature we adore. We haven't noticed her ever getting cross with anybody. MSL has been helpful and friendly since her first "ooooooooo ello" message to us. An upbeat, funny, flirtatious personality and (although she won't know this), MSL has been inspirational to us giving us more confidence regarding our own body images (it's her fault we've started getting our kit off :love:).

@Therapon - First impressions, my god man what does MSL do to you :D. Likes to give the persona he's the boss of the house right up until MSL pops up and tells him differerently :rofl:. Therapon seems like a proper genuine down to earth bloke and he couldn't care less what others think of him.
He has a great sense of humour makes us laugh out loud and we so much look forward to is pics cos you never know what you're gonna get next.

They have been kind enough to ask us to let them know the next time we're in their neck of the woods and perhaps have a meet. We would love to take them up on their offer but we will be telling family to call the police if we're not back at a certain time (we've heard stories about the cellar and seen disturbing images :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

SS members please share your 'First Impressions' of this lovely couple or any other tales you may wish to tell :whistle::whistle::whistle:

BNK
Xxx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Well @Therapon is one of the very first people that we met off this site and we are pleased to say that we have become good friends and meet for a beer when we can. He is a genuine lovely man with a caring side second to none. He has an amazing sense of humour and has his own opinions on things and stands by them even when others disagree. A nicer person you couldn't wish to meet.
As for @Miss-Sexy-Legs We really got to know her a little better over breakfast after the 2nd SS birthday party. She is a lovely lady who was very easy company. She has a knack of making people feel at ease and a wicked sense of humour. Her and the lovely @Therapon Are a match made in heaven.

Your first impressions @Baldricknkaz were spot on x

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Well @Therapon is one of the very first people that we met off this site and we are pleased to say that we have become good friends and meet for a beer when we can. He is a genuine lovely man with a caring side second to none. He has an amazing sense of humour and has his own opinions on things and stands by them even when others disagree. A nicer person you couldn't wish to meet.
As for @Miss-Sexy-Legs We really got to know her a little better over breakfast after the 2nd SS birthday party. She is a lovely lady who was very easy company. She has a knack of making people feel at ease and a wicked sense of humour. Her and the lovely @Therapon Are a match made in heaven.

Your first impressions @Baldricknkaz were spot on x
Thanks you two for your insights. We really appreciate it. I'd love to meet all you lovely people just to see if you're all as we imagine you to be.

B x

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
@Baldricknkaz thank you, more or less accurate apart from who is the boss. I'm saying this now cos she is in the other room, she untied me from the bed earlier and possibly most importantly I can run faster than her.
Seriously though it's nice to know I can make you laugh at times and as for the photo's, well if it makes people smile then I've done my bit. Btw did you like Therlegs photo today :rofl:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
@Looby&Lew thank you it's always a pleasure to catch up with you both. Now where's the beer, yes yes I know you are in foreign climes but they drink funny stuff over there so I'll stick to the pints please, or maybe a whisky or two.
Hopefully catch up with you soon, Lew is buying the beers. :beer:

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
@Looby&Lew thank you it's always a pleasure to catch up with you both. Now where's the beer, yes yes I know you are in foreign climes but they drink funny stuff over there so I'll stick to the pints please, or maybe a whisky or two.
Hopefully catch up with you soon, Lew is buying the beers. :beer:
Looking forward to it already....my round I think xx:love::love:

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
24 November 2015
I don't know @Miss-Sexy-Legs and @Therapon as much as others on here, and I should really remedy that because they really are wonderful people. When I first joined the site @Miss-Sexy-Legs was very supportive and was always there with a nice comment on my profile or on the forums. I made friends with @Therapon later, and he too is super nice, always has something lovely to say. They are both always polite, friendly and encouraging both of me and others on the site. When I met them in RL they were just as fab, a really great couple who are funny, clever and engaging. We need to chat more guys, I feel I have been remiss xxx[/QUOTE]
Thank you kind words indeed hunni xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Thanks @cinnamon_giggles, although we didn't get much chance to talk it was great to meet you at the social and hopefully we we all get a chance to meet up again but we are always happy to chat.

Reactions: Admin