First Impressions Of Ss Members

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

:whistle:
Should i give my opinion.. lol hmmm should i..
Let me hit the fridge first. ;)
:D x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Ooof blimey where to start! :oops::oops: :X3:

Thank you for the kind words.. I'm very humbled by all your comments actually.
You're pretty much spot on. Dancing on Ice, HRH loves it. So I do... ;)
Erm.. not really TV fans aside from things like that. Definitely in shirts and jeans most of the time..

I'm definitely a Dominant and it's natural to me, however I am proud and happy to openly admit that I flounder with it sometimes, but that's because I am human. RL can get in the way even though it's not meant to.
Very considerate of others, I really do try to think about how people feel before anything else. Weird eh?
I also do approach everything I can as diplomatic as possible. :love:

As for @Pearls - again bang on, she really has a wicked sense of humour and in truth, sometimes catches me out on here. I only admitted this to her the other day that there's a side to her, that in the almost 20 years together, I've not seen and I love it. She's fun, happy, and always sees positives in everything.
She has an amazing lil bottom and beautiful legs. She's stunning in every way.

Thank you for saying that.. we're soul mates. 100%.. She feels pain, I feel pain. She is vibrant, I am vibrant. We're literally two peas in a pod who cannot function without the other.

I know this post may seem narcissistic but we/I do definitely believe you need an open and honest reply for an extremely perceptive and thoughtful post.

In honesty, we both feel very humbled and a bit shy actually about what everyone has said.. So thank you all. It's actually made us feel a bit more human on here, if that makes sense? x :love: (me waffling now...)

When we discussed some things earlier, I thought some things were a test/mock. Need not say any more. :)

Sooo with that, whilst I was preparing tonight's dinner, @Pearls took a couple of snaps of my desk to show you a bit more into the behind the screen desk/office.
There is a glass of wine in there somewhere... it's Wine O'clock after all.. :D

Thank you again @Baldricknkaz for the very perceptive posts and also everyone else who has commented.. You've all pretty much nailed us to a T. Not sure what else to say... so I'll shut up and thank you again ... (wine is working) lol :oops: :love::love:

Admin xx

View attachment 35161 View attachment 35162 View attachment 35163

Nice desk! mines a train wreck covered in beer cans rubbish and silly toys, no not the sex type :rolleyes:. You feel the same way about @Pearls as i do about Vanessa and i cant thank you enough for running this wonderful site.
Neil xxx

Oh and it is time...20170701_203027.jpg

D

Deleted member 6485

Honestly cant say much more than whats already been said above. Awesome couple who we all owe so much to and are thankful to:love:xx

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett

Erm.. not really TV fans aside from things like that. Definitely in shirts and jeans most of the time..

I'm definitely a Dominant and it's natural to me, however I am proud and happy to openly admit that I flounder with it sometimes, but that's because I am human. RL can get in the way even though it's not meant to.
Very considerate of others, I really do try to think about how people feel before anything else. Weird eh?

As for @Pearls - again bang on, she really has a wicked sense of humour and in truth, sometimes catches me out on here. I only admitted this to her the other day that there's a side to her, that in the almost 20 years together, I've not seen and I love it. She's fun, happy, and always sees positives in everything.

Thank you for saying that.. we're soul mates. 100%.. She feels pain, I feel pain. She is vibrant, I am vibrant. We're literally two peas in a pod who cannot function without the other.

I know this post may seem narcissistic but we/I do definitely believe you need an open and honest reply for an extremely perceptive and thoughtful post.

In honesty, we both feel very humbled and a bit shy actually about what everyone has said.. So thank you all. It's actually made us feel a bit more human on here, if that makes sense? x :love: (me waffling now...)

When we discussed some things earlier, I thought some things were a test/mock. Need not say any more. :)

Sooo with that, whilst I was preparing tonight's dinner, @Pearls took a couple of snaps of my desk to show you a bit more into the behind the screen desk/office.

Thank you again @Baldricknkaz for the very perceptive posts and also everyone else who has commented.. You've all pretty much nailed us to a T. Not sure what else to say... so I'll shut up and thank you again ... (wine is working) lol :oops: :love::love:

Admin xx

Wow thank you for taking the time to write in such depth. Very insightful.
Loving the pencil holder btw and the old fashioned way of looking up words. We use the internet :D.

We don't find your reply to be narcissistic at all and we honestly believe folk will love reading the human sides of the owners of SS.

We are humbled that you have written such a thoughtful piece for us.

Thank you :X3:

BNK
Xxx

14 February 2017
City
Luton
We have always found both @Admin and @Pearls to be very friendly, helpful and non judgemental.
We have had a lot of conversations mainly over PM regarding a social (we'll not talk about that!) @Admin's help and advice was second to none.
Truly a wonderful couple who have clearly put their heart and sole into something they feel very strongly about, this site.
We would like to thank them both for being truly amazing people xx

T

The_Bibas

First impressions are usually wrong.. I do my utmost to ignore them because I tend to be judgemental and therefore wrong.
People I like on here include @meet_the_fockers
@Pearls
@Admin
All of whom I did not like on first impressions..
In fact they too got it wrong..
Me a spy... Lol
But similar to other currently active threads these forums allow development of trust etc
I can name loads of people I liked straight away and yet I have no time for them now..
First impressions are dangerous and frequently wrong..
With the exception of Mouse... Still like him and always have...even though he is wary of this kitty... With good reason though..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Baldrick
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
First impressions are usually wrong.. I do my utmost to ignore them because I tend to be judgemental and therefore wrong.
@Pearls
@Admin
Me a spy... Lol
But similar to other currently active threads these forums allow development of trust etc
I can name loads of people I liked straight away and yet I have no time for them now..
With the exception of Mouse... Still like him and always have...even though he is wary of this kitty... With good reason though..
XxxBibaxxX
Hi you pair.
Perhaps in retrospect we should've called this thread 'perceptions' of others rather than first impressions.(y)

We do not feel first impressions are dangerous. They are simply your life's experiences forming that initial opinion. It's how you act on first impressions that we think can be dangerous.
I suppose we form an opinion on everybody based on first impressions but it's our interactions afterwards define on how we feel about somebody.
We try ourselves to be non-judgemental and try to live by the mantra "we treat others as they treat us".
You are both clearly an intelligent and attractive couple and we hope to get to know you better.
Thanks for your contribution and insights. We hope your first impressions of us are good ones ;)

BNK
Xxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I feel we kind of owe @meet_the_fockers a public apology.

We thought your thoughtful post on admin and Pearls was lovely and we are truly sorry that you took it down due to our poorly worded comment. At the very least I'm glad we got chance to read it before it went. We were touched by the love and respect you showed. You are all clearly good friends and very close.

If you don't mind writing it all out again, we would be very grateful :whistle:;)

Much love and respect

BNK
XXX

M

meet_the_fockers

I feel we kind of owe @meet_the_fockers a public apology.

We thought your thoughtful post on admin and Pearls was lovely and we are truly sorry that you took it down due to our poorly worded comment. At the very least I'm glad we got chance to read it before it went. We were touched by the love and respect you showed. You are all clearly good friends and very close.

If you don't mind writing it all out again, we would be very grateful :whistle:;)

Much love and respect

BNK
XXX
Why?? Don't be ridiculous. :eek:
I came in from work.. quickly read the thread, gave my description, read your post and realised it was aimed at people whom had never met, in person, so removed it. :D
Simples hun, nothing more nothing less, the post didnt fit in with thread, :D. Posts like this are removed daily.. :eek:
I wouldnt worry..
And re-write hahaha and big them up again!! Not on your bliddy nelly!! :rofl: xxx
Great thread by the way.. xxx

D

Deleted member 6684

Admin xx

You sir have a way with words.

T

The_Bibas

Hi you pair.
Perhaps in retrospect we should've called this thread 'perceptions' of others rather than first impressions.(y)

We do not feel first impressions are dangerous. They are simply your life's experiences forming that initial opinion. It's how you act on first impressions that we think can be dangerous.
I suppose we form an opinion on everybody based on first impressions but it's our interactions afterwards define on how we feel about somebody.
We try ourselves to be non-judgemental and try to live by the mantra "we treat others as they treat us".
You are both clearly an intelligent and attractive couple and we hope to get to know you better.
Thanks for your contribution and insights. We hope your first impressions of us are good ones ;)

BNK
Xxx
Xx

Reactions: Baldrick
M

meet_the_fockers

@Pearls
@Admin
Me a spy... Lol
XxxBibaxxX
Didnt like us
#rude#bibabint!! X