First Impressions Of Ss Members

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Anyway I think I've derailed my own thread enough now :rofl:
:jacked: :censored:

Anyway, what an amazing thread and thought behind it. I for one am looking forward to reading other people's insights on others, and your next victim... :sneaky:
Roll on tomorrow, or Wednesday etc. (y)

Reactions: Baldrick

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
:eek::eek::eek: Now you two are at it.

As penance I think you should contribute to the actual thread :D

The subject of tonight's 'First Impressions' are meandlis

B x
:eek: that was nothing to do with me it was Neil :D I'll get him to assume the position when he comes back with beer he's a bad boy ;):rofl:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
:eek: that was nothing to do with me it was Neil :D I'll get him to assume the position when he comes back with beer he's a bad boy ;):rofl:

Ah but by implying your innocence you have fallen into the trap of becoming guilty by proxy of you adding to the :jacked:;)

Sooooooo the subject is 'First Impressions' of meandlis :whistle::whistle::whistle::mwah:

B x

Reactions: Deleted member 1030

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
My impression is of a couple who are a lot of fun very funny and specially lis dont always stick to the subject at hand :rofl:. Honestly like the rest of you we would love to meet socially... for a start ;);):D:p
N xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
N

No longer with us

Kind, caring , considerate couple and above all absolutely hilarious :love:
Bit slow when it's their round though :eek:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
My impression is of a couple who are a lot of fun very funny and specially lis dont always stick to the subject at hand :rofl:. Honestly like the rest of you we would love to meet socially... for a start ;);):D:p
N xxx
How did you get to speak to Lis :eek:

We thought she was a figment of QM's imagination :rofl:

B x

D

Deleted member 1030

N xxx
:whistle:;)

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Kind, caring , considerate couple and above all absolutely hilarious :love:
Bit slow when it's their round though :eek:
Once QM's hit the Friday night disco he's quite loose you know....... with his pennies I mean you dirty buggas :whistle::sneaky:

B x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I was almost sweating when i was forced to give impressions of @meandlis we really dont know anything apart from the funny, sometimes piss taking, caring comments you have all written about each other and i hope we both get to have a long relationship with @Lips_Pearls @meandlis @meet_the_fockers @Baldricknkaz @cinnamon_giggles @TherLegs @debE @Kwaka_Rider @Nigel&Julie and all the other mad people we havent met and may never meet in real life.

For me (Neil) this is the first time i have felt im in the right place to talk to people online and all i can say is how grateful i am to have met you in this small way.

Now please dont ask me to give first impressions again because i am nowhere near as eloquent as you guys :eek::oops:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I was almost sweating when i was forced to give impressions of @meandlis we really dont know anything apart from the funny, sometimes piss taking, caring comments you have all written about each other and i hope we both get to have a long relationship with @Lips_Pearls @meandlis @meet_the_fockers @Baldricknkaz @cinnamon_giggles @TherLegs @debE @Kwaka_Rider @Nigel&Julie and all the other mad people we havent met and may never meet in real life.

For me (Neil) this is the first time i have felt im in the right place to talk to people online and all i can say is how grateful i am to have met you in this small way.

Now please dont ask me to give first impressions again because i am nowhere near as eloquent as you guys :eek::oops:

Eloquency is not a requirement. Just putting your thoughts into words will do for us. Thanks for contributing.

BNK
Xxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Good Evening.

Tonight we have the priveledge of discussing our 'First Impressions' of Mrs.F from @meet_the_fockers.
Many thanks to Mrs.F for volunteering.

So our first impressions of Mrs.F was from reading her posts in the forums. She was clearly annoyed at somebody and giving somebody a piece of her mind. Our first thoughts were 'don't mess with her, she takes no prisoners!'
We envisaged a strict, stern character, like a school teacher :rofl:

Well we were right but also very wrong. Our 'First impressions' let us down here. Yes if you rub her up the wrong way, be rude or disrespectful and she will annihilate you with quick wit and a sharp tongue. Mrs.F won't mince her words and will tell you exactly how it is.
However once you get to know her you realise she has a warm personality and a big heart that she hides underneath all the sarcasm. Mrs.F is intelligent, funny, playful, warm, caring and (we both think) oh so very sexy :love:
She's also a good sport and a woman of her word, game for a giggle.

Mrs.F has really helped us out more than once on SS and said many a kind word through PM's. She has proven herself to be kind, considerate, compassionate and understanding.

We still think she'd be a nightmare to live with though.

To sum up, Mrs.F is the member of SS we would most like to pop down to the local pub with. We bet she's a right laugh.

So if anyone has the guts, please post your 'First Impressions' of Mrs.F within the next 24 hours.

BNK
Xxx

P.S @Admin please watch Mrs.F doesn't edit the post. You know how she gets if people say nice things about her :eek::rofl:

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Good Evening.

Tonight we have the priveledge of discussing our 'First Impressions' of Mrs.F from @meet_the_fockers.

So our first impressions of Mrs.F was from reading her posts in the forums. She was clearly annoyed at somebody and giving somebody a piece of her mind. Our first thoughts were 'don't mess with her, she takes no prisoners!'

Well we were right but also very wrong. Our 'First impressions' let us down here. Yes if you rub her up the wrong way, be rude or disrespectful and she will annihilate you with quick wit and a sharp tongue. Mrs.F won't mince her words and will tell you exactly how it is.
However once you get to know her you realise she has a warm personality and a big heart that she hides underneath all the sarcasm. Mrs.F is intelligent, funny, playful, warm, caring and (we both think) oh so very sexy :love:

Mrs.F has really helped us out more than once on SS and said many a kind word through PM's. She has proven herself to be kind, considerate, compassionate and understanding.

To sum up, Mrs.F is the member of SS we would most like to pop down to the local pub with. We bet she's a right laugh.

So if anyone has the guts, please post your 'First Impressions' of Mrs.F within the next 24 hours.

BNK
Xxx

P.S @Admin please watch Mrs.F doesn't edit the post. You know how she gets if people say nice things about her :eek::rofl:
Brave! :D
What you after? I quite fancy myself as a stern marm.. ;)
A nightmare to live with! How very rude!
Thankyou for your lovely words! Xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good Evening.

BNK
Xxx

Will do.... ;) :whistle:

Ahh Mrs MTF... Jesus, I heard her before I saw her here. :love: :D
I knew within a week she had to be among us helping the site.. She has qualities of someone who really adds strength to the team. Members perhaps won't (in fairness) necessarily see this, as it's mostly behind the scenes.. but Mrs F is one of strong character and yet so soft at the same time. (I should be careful what I reveal here.. :whistle:)..
But don't mess with her, as you say - she doesn't suffer fools or mince her words. :eek:

I will say, she's the first to defend us and the site and has determination right through her. She has given us and the site, nothing but solid and profound commitment... She's become an extremely close friend of ours and we've spent some proper, friend/family quality times together.
She's someone you can trust, rely on, turn to for lots of advice as I do extremely often bless.. and someone who if she says she has your back, she does.
Mrs F will tell anyone the same; we often lock horns, but that's what makes working with her such fun. :D o_O
We love her to bits and we cannot thank her enough for all she's done here.

A beautiful and very considerate/caring lady who will be your best friend and give you as much and support as you need, all the way. :love: xx

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Secret Keeper, Tormenting Teaser, Friend of a Friend (?) Potential Deviant

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
First impression was ....Fruit Loop :rofl:
All the above is quite true ... she is a character and very caring when times have been tough which I can only thank her for ... .that's why I am her favourite stalker :love::love:

M

meet_the_fockers

Will do.... ;) :whistle:

Ahh Mrs MTF... Jesus, I heard her before I saw her here. :love: :D
I knew within a week she had to be among us helping the site.. She has qualities of someone who really adds strength to the team. Members perhaps won't (in fairness) necessarily see this, as it's mostly behind the scenes.. but Mrs F is one of strong character and yet so soft at the same time. (I should be careful what I reveal here.. :whistle:)..
But don't mess with her, as you say - she doesn't suffer fools or mince her words. :eek:

I will say, she's the first to defend us and the site and has determination right through her. She has given us and the site, nothing but solid and profound commitment... She's become an extremely close friend of ours and we've spent some proper, friend/family quality times together.
She's someone you can trust, rely on, turn to for lots of advice as I do extremely often bless.. and someone who if she says she has your back, she does.
Mrs F will tell anyone the same; we often lock horns, but that's what makes working with her such fun. :D o_O
We love her to bits and we cannot thank her enough for all she's done here.

A beautiful and very considerate/caring lady who will be your best friend and give you as much and support as you need, all the way. :love: xx
Are you trying to draw me out of the shadows? :whistle:
Where's my company Robin Reliant? :D
Hmm xxx