First Impressions Of Ss Members

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Okey dokey :) Well I'll start by saying that I've encountered all of the folks discussed already in real life...does anyone else get that thing where in the rest of your life you would say 'I met such and such' and people would think that you chatted to them, probably with clothes on, maybe about the weather but in swinging you think it will be interpreted as 'met in a pants off sort of way'. Well I've met them all, but only one of them intimately :rofl:

I think my first impressions online of this lovely pair was that they were very professional in their running of the site, and helpful. Then I realised that they were two of the most genuine people you could hope to meet, and they care deeply about the site and the people on it. When I met them in real life (met with a small m...sadly, alas) the first thing that hit me was the accent. I love their accent. Also that @Admin, like me, pretty much talks in real life like he does online but @Pearls talks more face to face. I reckon that @Pearls is often really the boss even if @Admin is the dominant of the two of them :rofl:
I am so grateful to these lovely people who have been there in a way that has felt very real to me over the last six months when things have been hard in other parts of my life. They are massively hard working, awesome, and a couple of welsh hotties ;)

I didn't talk very much to @meandlis prior to a brief first meeting, and only with 'Me'. I could see Lis off in the distance and sadly didn't get to chat to her. I guess I though that they were fun on a first online impression but I can't really remember. My brief first RL encounter with 'Me' left me thinking 'friendly, fun...welsh :rofl:'. After that I ended up chatting loads to 'Me', he's very sharp and funny, and on the same wavelength as me about loads of stuff. And then, at Chams we hung out loads and I finally met Lis. Who is totally awesome, I found just like with 'Me' I could chat to her easily about anything and we could have a good laugh. Great couple they are :)

Mrs F from @meet_the_fockers is brilliant :) My first impression online was loud, caring, funny, ballsy. As it came closer to actually meeting Mrs F we ended up having some hilarious banter in the forums...including on wellies, green dresses and doing crafting in the corner of clubs...those conversations absolutely cracked me up. She is smart, funny and gorgeous in real life. She is good fun to be with but you can also have a serious conversation with her. You can dance round a pole with her, eat dodgy kebabs with her at 3am with an accompaniment of Ellie Goulding, and...other things :X3: . Fantastic! (even when she mocks me ;) )

I don't know @Miss-Sexy-Legs and @Therapon as much as others on here, and I should really remedy that because they really are wonderful people. When I first joined the site @Miss-Sexy-Legs was very supportive and was always there with a nice comment on my profile or on the forums. I made friends with @Therapon later, and he too is super nice, always has something lovely to say. They are both always polite, friendly and encouraging both of me and others on the site. When I met them in RL they were just as fab, a really great couple who are funny, clever and engaging. We need to chat more guys, I feel I have been remiss xxx

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. What a well thought out post, we couldn't have asked for a better response. We hadn't thought about accents. Welsh accents is just not how we imagine Pearls, Admin and Meandlis. Don't know why but we were thinking London accents.

BNK
X

19 March 2015
Good evening

Sorry we missed yesterday but RL called. Tonight we have the priveledge of discussing our 'First Impressions' of @Miss-Sexy-Legs and @Therapon.

@Miss-Sexy-Legs - So the first thing we noticed about MSL was that profile pic..... ya know with the piercing eyes. Those legs came a close second :whistle:.
Seriously though it is the easy going nature we adore. We haven't noticed her ever getting cross with anybody. MSL has been helpful and friendly since her first "ooooooooo ello" message to us. An upbeat, funny, flirtatious personality and (although she won't know this), MSL has been inspirational to us giving us more confidence regarding our own body images (it's her fault we've started getting our kit off :love:).

@Therapon - First impressions, my god man what does MSL do to you :D. Likes to give the persona he's the boss of the house right up until MSL pops up and tells him differerently :rofl:. Therapon seems like a proper genuine down to earth bloke and he couldn't care less what others think of him.
He has a great sense of humour makes us laugh out loud and we so much look forward to is pics cos you never know what you're gonna get next.

They have been kind enough to ask us to let them know the next time we're in their neck of the woods and perhaps have a meet. We would love to take them up on their offer but we will be telling family to call the police if we're not back at a certain time (we've heard stories about the cellar and seen disturbing images :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

SS members please share your 'First Impressions' of this lovely couple or any other tales you may wish to tell :whistle::whistle::whistle:

BNK
Xxx
Ahhh @Miss-Sexy-Legs and @Therapon .. a couple that I for one certainly didn't expect to see form, yet oddly it's as if they've always been here as a couple.
When @Therapon first came here (who also joined before MSL) he and I hit it off instantly. We chatted a lot and he was, and forgive me for saying so Mr T, slightly shy, nervous and even a bit naive about this lifestyle.
One for Fet and Munches.. he wanted to spread his wings in swinging. Yes he'd been elsewhere, but well we all know what that's like.. So he soon settled in and we got chatting and hit it off.
He's a very loyal person with a heart of gold. And I mean that, he really has.
On the first birthday bash = we were like the hosts (even though at the VA) and Mr T was like an usher. Dragging people from pillar to post and making sure we met everyone.
He's a softie in reality and IMHO? MSL has brought out the best in him. Their photos are epic and it's good to see he can drop his inhibitions in front of everyone (okay and a bit more lol) and be him. Kudos.
He's funny and an extremely intelligent person - he sees things that others may not.

@Miss-Sexy-Legs well when MSL joined, she really made herself known here.. Not the shy retiring type at all and will certainly tell you as it is.
Her commitment to here, even before becoming staff, is legendary. She really throws the hours in but most of all and most importantly, she will talk to anyone and people genuinely turn to her for so many things you would not believe.
Even before becoming staff, MSL would advise, help and guide all people.
It was this, combined with her warmth and friendliness, plus her love for the site that made the decision easy for us to ask her to be a member of staff.
As with all things in life, we have our ups and downs, arguments, discussions and more as staff - but that only forges a strong staff bond and team.
We've met MSL and Therapon many times now and they're literally like two peas in a pod.
Anyone whose met these two will agree with this;
They were definitely meant to be together.

Posts like people from @Looby&Lew @Nigel&Julie and @The_Bibas for example just show how affectionate they are towards both of them, and that is a testament of their personalities and characters.

All in all, they have made the staffing much easier and we're grateful for everything they've done for us and for the site.
The photos in days of the week and general media from them, at times are hilarious and amazing.
Absolutely brilliant fun...

PS I shouldn't say this, but the best strop I saw from @Therapon was when I made a poster about him next to George Michael on a WHAM! poster, as we all know Mr T is a huge fan... So I replaced Andrew's face with Mr T's and well... ermm.. the rest is history ... ommm . :D :rofl: :whistle: :rofl:

M

meet_the_fockers

Ahhh @Miss-Sexy-Legs and @Therapon .. a couple that I for one certainly didn't expect to see form, yet oddly it's as if they've always been here as a couple.
When @Therapon first came here (who also joined before MSL) he and I hit it off instantly. We chatted a lot and he was, and forgive me for saying so Mr T, slightly shy, nervous and even a bit naive about this lifestyle.
One for Fet and Munches.. he wanted to spread his wings in swinging. Yes he'd been elsewhere, but well we all know what that's like.. So he soon settled in and we got chatting and hit it off.
He's a very loyal person with a heart of gold. And I mean that, he really has.
On the first birthday bash = we were like the hosts (even though at the VA) and Mr T was like an usher. Dragging people from pillar to post and making sure we met everyone.
He's a softie in reality and IMHO? MSL has brought out the best in him. Their photos are epic and it's good to see he can drop his inhibitions in front of everyone (okay and a bit more lol) and be him. Kudos.
He's funny and an extremely intelligent person - he sees things that others may not.

@Miss-Sexy-Legs well when MSL joined, she really made herself known here.. Not the shy retiring type at all and will certainly tell you as it is.
Her commitment to here, even before becoming staff, is legendary. She really throws the hours in but most of all and most importantly, she will talk to anyone and people genuinely turn to her for so many things you would not believe.
Even before becoming staff, MSL would advise, help and guide all people.
It was this, combined with her warmth and friendliness, plus her love for the site that made the decision easy for us to ask her to be a member of staff.
As with all things in life, we have our ups and downs, arguments, discussions and more as staff - but that only forges a strong staff bond and team.
We've met MSL and Therapon many times now and they're literally like two peas in a pod.
Anyone whose met these two will agree with this;
They were definitely meant to be together.

Posts like people from @Looby&Lew @Nigel&Julie and @The_Bibas for example just show how affectionate they are towards both of them, and that is a testament of their personalities and characters.

All in all, they have made the staffing much easier and we're grateful for everything they've done for us and for the site.
The photos in days of the week and general media from them, at times are hilarious and amazing.
Absolutely brilliant fun...

PS I shouldn't say this, but the best strop I saw from @Therapon was when I made a poster about him next to George Michael on a WHAM! poster, as we all know Mr T is a huge fan... So I replaced Andrew's face with Mr T's and well... ermm.. the rest is history ... ommm . :D :rofl: :whistle: :rofl:
:rofl: :whistle:

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Thank you! I initially wrote I put @Therapon in place of George and not Andrew.. but thought I was wrong so changed it, but when I found the pic again.. well..

(he was not happy with me about this ommm :D but did laugh about it... a week later :rofl: :D lol x)
He is such a good sport. We have lots of laughs when we meet for beer xx

19 March 2015
He is such a good sport. We have lots of laughs when we meet for beer xx
He is.. In fairness he really is a sport.. Can you recall the thread - "I love WHAM! by Therapon"? Anyone would have walked.. he sucked it up and had a right laugh with us all. I often post silly things like this to him in the mornings - this was one of them lol xx

Goooooooooooood mornin' Mr T!
Get some nuts! ugh! *bro fist*
557778.jpg

:D brilliant fun! x