First impressions

• Thread starter Deleted member 8095
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 8095

“It suggests that trait judgments are first impressions that are made automatically, outside of conscious control.” am just wondering and curious about this statement
A fascinating read but that article is based on findings from looking at photos of facial compositions and not on a first written message! However if we consciously work at accepting people and not judging them, we can break free of the mold and be conscious in our choices, it is a hard thing to do but is achievable through lots of self reflection and awareness.
Human psychology is a fascinating subject.

DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
Well don’t know what to say really, I am that person who will react to how you approach me - if you can’t be polite and at least try to engage in some stimulating conversation I do judge that there isn’t going to be much between the covers of the book ... sorry I guess it is a little judgement of me but it’s also my mind and body so I feel I have a right to be honest with myself ....
Maybe not to everyone’s cup of tea to hear but that’s me ...

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Well don’t know what to say really, I am that person who will react to how you approach me - if you can’t be polite and at least try to engage in some stimulating conversation I do judge that there isn’t going to be much between the covers of the book ... sorry I guess it is a little judgement of me but it’s also my mind and body so I feel I have a right to be honest with myself ....
Maybe not to everyone’s cup of tea to hear but that’s me ...
Best up my game then :sneaky: :whistle: :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think you have just hit the nail on the head, if we were in a club (one that's equal for everyone, even on Saturdays and charges everyone the same amount ?) I wouldn't dream of walking upto someone, anyone and saying "Hi wanna play?" Or walking upto a woman I didn't know and be like "nice tits, can I suck 'em?"
Just because we are not face to face does not mean that politeness goes out the window.

Nerves I understand, we are all human and we will all suffer them at some point in time, BUT bad manners.... that's it, it's the lack of manners that erks me!
You’ve hit the nail on the head here. You just wouldn’t behave like this but I think most people don’t realise your behaviour in messages reflects what kind of person they are. Demanding in a lot of cases.
How people behave has a huge impact on making the decision to meet them, even if it’s just an event. Like you said, would you go up to someone and ask to suck on their tits!
For me personally behaviour online has always had an effect, if you want complete honesty, I can count on one hand how many I would introduce myself too and be happy to hold a conversation with. Like you say. Manners.
One of my downsides is I still acknowledge folk that completely ignore me. I need to give myself a good slap tbh as half the time I just make myself look a fool. ??

L

LizandChris

One of my downsides is I still acknowledge folk that completely ignore me. I need to give myself a good slap tbh as half the time I just make myself look a fool. ??
But isn't that more telling of you than them? Your making the effort because your that kind of person/couple, they are not because its who the are, maybe its as much their selection process too, they might be looking for someone who chases when they seem to ignore you or who responds to their crudeness with the same. A friend recently reminded me to "not over think all this" as I was reading into messages things that just were not there.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
But isn't that more telling of you than them? Your making the effort because your that kind of person/couple, they are not because its who the are, maybe its as much their selection process too, they might be looking for someone who chases when they seem to ignore you or who responds to their crudeness with the same. A friend recently reminded me to "not over think all this" as I was reading into messages things that just were not there.
I hear you, I mean in general regarding manners. Acknowledging someone for example even from a professional capacity.
We received a lovely message this morning from an account. I can’t discuss the content but if only others new how to open a message with a simple hello. Or maybe they didn’t attend English lessons :D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I hear you, I mean in general regarding manners. Acknowledging someone for example even from a professional capacity.
We received a lovely message this morning from an account. I can’t discuss the content but if only others new how to open a message with a simple hello. Or maybe they didn’t attend English lessons :D
There were lessons for English :cool: .... must have missed those:oops:

D

Deleted member 8095

You’ve hit the nail on the head here. You just wouldn’t behave like this but I think most people don’t realise your behaviour in messages reflects what kind of person they are. Demanding in a lot of cases.
How people behave has a huge impact on making the decision to meet them, even if it’s just an event. Like you said, would you go up to someone and ask to suck on their tits!
For me personally behaviour online has always had an effect, if you want complete honesty, I can count on one hand how many I would introduce myself too and be happy to hold a conversation with. Like you say. Manners.
Your no fool Pearls, you simply have manners x