• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

For All You Fetsters And Bdsm Peeps

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Mr @Admin
We enjoy sharing our knowledge and you know here to hel answer question meet up for a chat is cool just so newbies are aware we do just have a social to n a cuppa. Alan 25 years and with him its all about the ladies feeling comfortable and not about getting them naked and sticking it in I can assure lol I have first hand experience and see him in action remember lol
He/We love to guide ask questions and help advice assure other playmates. Its all about FUN HUN he will say. lol xx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
@Fetishswingers thanks for contributing to the thread, and letting us all know what you are all about, i hope you will continue to add comments and information, so we can entice some of the curious but nervous to our little 'pastime'
Evening Zebo & Mz Zebo.
Yes we would and will most certainly support You & SS, help answer and add any contribution and happy for referrals lol

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
A

AlphaOmega

Sir and I actually started in the Fet scene and gravitated towards swinging a couple of years later.
We are a bdsm triad and Sir is Dominant to both myself and our girlfriend.
If there is anything that we can contribute we would be more than happy to help.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

MOTM

18 July 2015
Nice to see you back here both x

Reactions: Admin
Z

zebo

@Charlia yes @AlphaOmega would be a good choice as 'bdsm buddies' and of course it goes without saying @Fetishswingers would be too, this is the kind of thing it would be nice to build up for different area's of the country.

@Admin what do you mean, a group system here on the site ? yes that would be a good idea, its not going to get a huge amount of traffic, but its going to be handy

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
So how far can we go in this section, BDSM covers a huge spectrum X

As long as it's legal and within the general site rules it should be ok but I'm sure @Admin will confirm.
Indeed... And @Lace you know the score anyway, but as a reminder; (And yes I know some aren't for you anyway lovely even though you can scare me! xx )
No images containing;
  1. Scat
  2. Bloodplay
  3. Needleplay (some is tolerated)
  4. Heavy bruising/drawn blood
  5. Scenes of violence/threatening behaviour
  6. Scenes of a distressing nature
  7. Weapons
  8. Fisting
  9. Stapling etc

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Ok thankyou and I see the obvious of course, bruising of course happens and is common in the scene, I would say though I don't see many pictures or write ups about temperature play, fire especially, can be very arousing when used correctly X

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ok thankyou and I see the obvious of course, bruising of course happens and is common in the scene, I would say though I don't see many pictures or write ups about temperature play, fire especially, can be very arousing when used correctly X
I think fire and temp play is okay within limits. Posts are okay as long as they don't cross the line as in borderline offensive, distressing and unnecessarily dark. x

28 May 2015
So pretty much everything. hehehehe

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…