Free Saturday Night Party @ Townhouse 16th April!!

• Thread starter riccarda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
R

riccarda

riccarda created a new event:

FREE SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY @ TOWNHOUSE 16th APRIL!!

We've been getting asked when the next MEMBERS ONLY Free Entry Saturday and it's going to be on 16th April!

As you all know by now, this event is in massive demand and is a strict GUESTLIST only party so I can keep an eye on numbers...we don't want to be uncomfortably busy or go over our capacity!
So, you need to be a member AND have your membership card in hand. So if you want to come, please state your interest here or if you want to remain private, please PM me.

We are limiting single...

Read more about this event...

D

Deleted member 3411

Sadly as I'm not a member at townhouse I won't be able to come, but a big vote of thanks for including the single guys in this offer.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 3411

Sadly single guys have to go for an interview on a Wednesday first so I can't see you I'm going to be able to do that. Hardly going to go all the way to the Wirral on a Wednesday just for an interview

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thanks, but as I see it I would still need to go on a Wednesday be interviewed and then hang around till 12 to get the membership. Then come back on the Saturday
I'm not sure what the club membership policies are but it seems so yes.
Is it worth it to get access to events and parties? Only you can decide that and its worth really. (y)

D

Deleted member 1402

Sadly single guys have to go for an interview on a Wednesday first so I can't see you I'm going to be able to do that. Hardly going to go all the way to the Wirral on a Wednesday just for an interview
you won't just have an interview, basically, you're shown round, the etiquette is explained, then you get the chance to mix and mingle with others in the bar area. It's a great night, although I've not been on a Wednesday for a while.