Friday Night Chats - Guess The Member

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi Sexy Peeps..
okay as has been discussed, people want to get more chat room activity going... So @Pearls and I were talking about some things yesterday and we decided what about a Friday night guess who, in the chatroooms?

This is quite simple how it's done. We get a list of participants who want to join in, and we add a photo submitted to us by them, cropped, and you have to guess who..

All we need is a few volunteers to submit their photos or allow us to choose a handful, we will post them in the chat and people have to guess who it is.
Whoever gets it right first - has to post on the members profile showing their success at spotting them. :D

Drinks are a must of course. It is Friday night after all! :sneaky:

Anyone want to give it a go? :whistle:
We will pick photos at random from your albums guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok so anyone who wants in, we will make a list of names here and go pinch some of your pics, we may make some slight alterations, :whistle: so who is in then? :D

Reactions: stumpysteve
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hi Sexy Peeps..
okay as has been discussed, people want to get more chat room activity going... So @Pearls and I were talking about some things yesterday and we decided what about a Friday night guess who, in the chatroooms?

This is quite simple how it's done. We get a list of participants who want to join in, and we add a photo submitted to us by them, cropped, and you have to guess who..

All we need is a few volunteers to submit their photos or allow us to choose a handful, we will post them in the chat and people have to guess who it is.
Whoever gets it right first - has to post on the members profile showing their success at spotting them. :D

Drinks are a must of course. It is Friday night after all! :sneaky:

Anyone want to give it a go? :whistle:
We will pick photos at random from your albums guys.
Even though i find the chat rooms a challenge you can frighten people with me .....don't be surprised if they all need counselling for trauma after ..xx

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Provisionally we would like to say yes, it depends on the start time. We should be available from 8:00pm onwards

B x

Reactions: Therapon