Friday Night Chats - Guess The Member

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Roll up get your names down for this evenings shenanigans :D
We want pics, naughty ones :whistle: we shall choose ones most suitable :sneaky:
Come along for drinkies, nibbles and music :p
All you have to do is guess the photo :beer::yeahbaby:

19 March 2015
Bits of people floating around on my PC here. :sneaky:

It IS Mr who posts from here mind...so tell me off to me? Go for it :whistle: :rofl:

Need more volunteers though for the game. Have a few, but really want to make a night of it. x

Roll up get your names down for this evenings shenanigans :D
We want pics, naughty ones :whistle: we shall choose ones most suitable :sneaky:
Come along for drinkies, nibbles and music :p
All you have to do is guess the photo :beer::yeahbaby:
Absolutely... Don't be shy people, let's be having you. :sneaky:

19 March 2015
I will probably be in a real pub but if you want a pic no one has seen just ask!
Enjoy Terry... We'll have our virtual one here, watch people get pissed and try and figure out just who is who in the pics.
Have a pint for us! Thank you, may snatch one and play around with it. Thanks for that. (y)

Reactions: Therapon
T

Terryg

Enjoy Terry... We'll have our virtual one here, watch people get pissed and try and figure out just who is who in the pics.
Have a pint for us! Thank you, may snatch one and play around with it. Thanks for that. (y)
I will cheers. I can pm something different if you want!

N

No longer with us

Not sure what you could use from them, but sure, can use any of my pics for the game.