Friday Night Chats - Guess The Member

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Don't forget to join us this evening at 21:00 if you're stuck in and bored, for Friday Night's Guess the Member in the Cockwell Inn. ;) x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I must get a move on with my perving as Neil has been attempting to go blind early :rofl:

Vxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
How does this one work then??
Okay so.. I download photos from all volunteers, edit them whether cropping or rotating or making them B&W etc, then upload them in the chatrooms. Members in there, then have to guess who they are.
I only use images available to all with gallery access and nothing from private albums etc. it's usually about 2 hours and most people have a good drink too, it can be a great laugh!
The idea is to incentivise/encourage people into chatting and getting to know others. :)

D

Deleted member 6917

Okay so.. I download photos from all volunteers, edit them whether cropping or rotating or making them B&W etc, then upload them in the chatrooms. Members in there, then have to guess who they are.
I only use images available to all with gallery access and nothing from private albums etc. it's usually about 2 hours and most people have a good drink too, it can be a great laugh!
The idea is to incentivise/encourage people into chatting and getting to know others. :)

OK got ya - I'm in (y)

D

Deleted member 6917

Fantastic! Well we will see you in there.. Grab a drink and relax... I'd do some perving I mean homework before then though. You know, in case you're not au fait with the existing images in the gallery.. :sneaky: :D
Haha - green light to per.... ahem peruse :p