Fuck and go sites

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
8 July 2018
I’ve made a list ???
The It Crowd Popcorn GIF

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
After months of fantasising and doing some research we joined drabs.
Got chatting to a few peeps, his nibs started venturing in the forums and after only being there for two weeks we got cancelled by every fucker on there, our name was trash and we’d been outed as press? why you ask! Because his nibs can write. ?

That was our start into our swinging adventure on drabs and what you will here is our experience only, not gossip of he said and she said that.

What happened next?
Next chapter to follow. ?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I’ll carry on with the next chapter but thought this was relevant.
I just checked our SS Twitter and a couple have put up a screen shot of a message they received..
Fuck off and kill yourself.
Simply because they didn’t reply to his message.
MP386 you seen it, it’s Stagnvixen. Huge thread on there about drabs. ?

Reactions: MP386
DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
Wow, catching up on all this - just can’t believe people behave in such a way, just so pleased we are here, haven’t ventured anywhere else and never had such appalling comments / treatment. Thanks for a great site with some really lovely people ?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Chapter two ?
After being outed as press we were messaged by the gestapo to arrange a meeting and obviously get vetted just so we could attend any social.
We met this couple at costa ? and looking back now I cringe at the fact that we actually went.. Question after question and after an hour they said they would discuss us with others and make a decision ?
Yep you got it, a secret cult that gives you a thumbs up or down.
We had to wait 48 hrs to be told we were welcome at socials. ?
Welcome to drab mingers where all are welcome, a free welcoming community ?
I ask myself why did we lower ourselves to even stay after that but the next chapter will all be worth it.
Our first social and private party. ?

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I've had some truly horrific experiences with people from that site. Sadly I started on there when I was 19 and I was just far too trusting and naive.

One of the lighter ones (ha!): guy talks me into a car meet - which I always resisted, I know what happens on car meets and it usually means it's a quick meet and nothing else. Well, this guy had spent time talking to me on the phone as well as messaging and I'd begun to trust him, so went for this car meet. Gave him a blowjob, he dropped me back home and ghosted me.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I've had some truly horrific experiences with people from that site. Sadly I started on there when I was 19 and I was just far too trusting and naive.

One of the lighter ones (ha!): guy talks me into a car meet - which I always resisted, I know what happens on car meets and it usually means it's a quick meet and nothing else. Well, this guy had spent time talking to me on the phone as well as messaging and I'd begun to trust him, so went for this car meet. Gave him a blowjob, he dropped me back home and ghosted me.
I got no words really but it doesn’t surprise me.

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Chapter two ?
After being outed as press we were messaged by the gestapo to arrange a meeting and obviously get vetted just so we could attend any social.
We met this couple at costa ? and looking back now I cringe at the fact that we actually went.. Question after question and after an hour they said they would discuss us with others and make a decision ?
Yep you got it, a secret cult that gives you a thumbs up or down.
We had to wait 48 hrs to be told we were welcome at socials. ?
Welcome to drab mingers where all are welcome, a free welcoming community ?
I ask myself why did we lower ourselves to even stay after that but the next chapter will all be worth it.
Our first social and private party. ?
Sorry, Mrs P, i interrupted!