Fuck and go sites

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 August 2021
Ymichael14 did a quick search dont know if you know of these.
  • All "swingers club" Results in New Haven, CT. Showing 1-7 of 7.
  • Keepers Gentlemen's Club. 6.8 mi. ...
  • Scruples Lounge. 15.8 mi. ...
  • Mr Happy's Cafe. 20.0 mi. ...
  • Men in Motion Dancers. 7.4 mi. ...
  • Mystique Gentlemen's Club. 16.3 mi. ...
  • The Male Encounter Revue. 11.7 mi. ...
  • Pure Platinum Gentlemen's Club. 13.1 mi.
I will check these, but if you just googled without checking the fine print, usually buried on the last page they say " no single men" or they have an age restriction or income restriction or job restriction or they require photos as part of the application to make sure you are handsome enough.
Most won't allow anyone that works with thier hands. Executives, doctors, lawers, etc.

17 August 2021
Keepers is a strip club.
I assume my chances of meeting a couple or single women for a threesome are pretty slim.
I did find an interesting review. Guy brought his mother in law. Not sure if I should be grossed out or turned on .

"Went here with my mother in law to wind down after a long weekend. Atmosphere was nice - large bar with multiple tvs and pool tables. Ended up getting multiple dances from "kitty". She was half Puerto Rican - ended up with a mess in my pants after 3 dances. Would definitely come back - my only recommendation is more chocolate - daddy like chocolate".

D

Deleted member 23453

That's probably the problem. Is there anyone over there that appreciates respectful and polite anymore? I'm guessing around 95% of them are wanting an ego boost or subscribers to their o/f ?
I'm leaving the 5% open,so no one thinks i'm saying it's them again ? lol x
I never been called disrespectful, arrogant and impolite, I can be firm (Thats a Good Thing) lol. Always willing to open a door for a lady, especially if she strapped to it, and give her a hand (or two in the right places).

2 November 2023
Following on from my morals thread,and finding out it wasn't just me that had the unfortunate pleasure of being on that shithole site.I thought I would be nosey and find out about people's negative experiences,on drabs as it's so commonly known.
I've had it all from threats,abuse,stalkers and shit sex from domme wannabes. The worst for me was being told even the Ipswich strangler wouldn't want me.That was a confidence blow ?.
What is your worst experience?Could you go back there knowing that it is the worst place to be for genuine swingers?
Ooo, which site is it you’re referring to? I tried ******* before meeting my man.

Last edited by a moderator:
21 January 2024
I've had a similar experience. Regrettably, there's an abundance of single males on these sites who behave disrespectfully, tarnishing our reputation. The key is to remain genuine, treat others with the same respect you expect, and stay persistent. Wishing you the best of luck.

25 July 2016
Regrettably, there's an abundance of single males on these sites who behave disrespectfully, tarnishing our reputation. The key is to remain genuine, treat others with the same respect you expect, and stay persistent.
That sort of behaviour is not tolerated on here i can say with confidence that 99% of the single men on here are respectfull towards the ladies.