Fuck and go sites

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 September 2020
Don’t you get messages off men asking to shag your daughter or little sister whilst the mother watches?
Report them and they open another account, I screen shotted some,
As for incest, that’s worse 🤬
As for skips, I’m only interested in members here.
Honestly they don’t care if the members are paying the place is full of sick cunts. Not to mention the superiority complex the majority of people have on there lol

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Honestly they don’t care if the members are paying the place is full of sick cunts. Not to mention the superiority complex the majority of people have on there lol
Yes but it’s like a play pen and one that I hope doesn’t break, the site went down once and they all came here within seconds looking for a fix, 99% were banned. I’d never want them here and I always recommend the place to certain members. I’m fully supportive really 😬🤐

17 September 2020
Yes but it’s like a play pen and one that I hope doesn’t break, the site went down once and they all came here within seconds looking for a fix, 99% were banned. I’d never want them here and I always recommend the place to certain members. I’m fully supportive really 😬🤐
Lmfao I do remember when I first joined because one of my friends off there had joined I’m sure you banned 2 of them then 😵‍💫🤣

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oh and if you can write correctly then you get accused of being press and are outcasted, you have to go through a ritual ceremony to prove who you are and like tit heads we did, being all new and innocent to swinging back then we didn’t know any different. What mugs 😂

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I remember a woman on there, no names but cracking looking and fit, messaged a bloke which is rare, he replied with

What makes you think I’d touch you, I wouldn’t go near that c🤬🤬t with someone else’s……
It gave her a right confidence boost 🤐

26 July 2016
Oh and if you can write correctly then you get accused of being press and are outcasted, you have to go through a ritual ceremony to prove who you are and like tit heads we did, being all new and innocent to swinging back then we didn’t know any different. What mugs 😂
We all know juorno's can't write for toffee ;)

I've no doubt there are journalist who frequent the site looking for the latest scandal to fill a few column inches to make up for inches they're lacking elsewhere. Also I've no doubt that the authorities have profiles there gathering intelligence on paedo's, druggies, sicko's and other dangers to the puplic. The site on occasion has happily cooperated with the police in prosecuting certain individuals. So you have ask are the owners purely in it for the money or are they been encouraged to keep the site a place where the efflulent of society can congregate and feel secure?