Gangbangs

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

BatDan

Hi, wondering if anyone here had been gang banged? how you got into it? did you enjoy it? how many people joined in?

I have been gang banged,
I had fantasised over it and wawnted to try.
I loved it.
I had 4 men at once

I have watched a partner do and joined in.

would love to be 'made' to watch a partner do it.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I have many fantasies about being gangbanged by 15 different men including my Neil although the number keeps rising :rofl: turns me on a lot but sometimes the reality can be quite different

Vxxx

Reactions: Gabe
B

BatDan

I have many fantasies about being gangbanged by 15 different men including my Neil although the number keeps rising :rofl: turns me on a lot but sometimes the reality can be quite different

Vxxx

I know what you mean. When I started swinging with my x wife, I initially (because I was insecure) didn't want her to go with men.

To help me get over it. We rranged for her to have a gang bang with 6 guys we trusted.

It was very hot. Tho a few had performance anxiety. We all has a great time and I got over my insecurity.

I also understand about fantasy escalation. My current cuckhold fantasy went from imaginary Domme partner fucking a bbc in front of me. To 3 bbc... to 'I have done these 6, find me more.!' Lol