Geek Help

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Oh my! I always wanted one of those as a kid.... in fact i still want one! Gonna get married so someone can buy me one... right.... of to find a wife, brb......
OK I agree it was fun.. The noise drove me mad though.. Think it's in the loft with all the other unwanted stuff
XxxBibaxxX

T

The_Bibas

Seriously buy him a very nice bottle of whisky, get a note scribed for you, in the lockable case that comes with the whisky - add the note. Every time he wants a dram, he will see your note.
It's special. x
Omg he needs a fecking laptopy thingy... Ffs boys focus....
XxxBibaxxX

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I think my period is starting..
Blame that.

XxxBibaxxX

Thats a cop out and ya know it... you're just grumpy because you had to ask a bunch of imbeciles for gift ideas....

...oooh wait etch a sketch, I LOVE etch a sketch

S

Sammy

Seriously buy him a very nice bottle of whisky, get a note scribed for you, in the lockable case that comes with the whisky - add the note. Every time he wants a dram, he will see your note.
It's special. x

Lovely bottle personalised of whiskeyor champagne inlittle hamper filled with his fav treats with some naughty surprises thrown in

T

The_Bibas

Thats a cop out and ya know it... you're just grumpy because you had to ask a bunch of imbeciles for gift ideas....

...oooh wait etch a sketch, I LOVE etch a sketch

Coffee time I think..
Before we get to ker plunk or operation

XxxBibaxxX