Geek Help

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Still have that too and his grand canyon thing

XxxBibaxxX

No way! You literally have everything...

right serious suggestion

get some nom thick cream
dollop it on your mons pubis
balance a cheery on top....

dress up like Alice and have a sign saying "eat me"....

Reactions: The_Bibas
T

The_Bibas

No way! You literally have everything...

right serious suggestion

get some nom thick cream
dollop it on your mons pubis
balance a cheery on top....

dress up like Alice and have a sign saying "eat me"....
I fear that you may actually be the Cheshire cat..
Guaranteed you are grinning

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
T

The_Bibas

You can only use the apps that Kindle produce or licence - unlike, say, Android or Windows, where you can, more or less, download and use anything you want.
Ah.. OK that may be a problem for Google Chrome etc.....
Anything else that is also a book reader?

XxxBibaxxX

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton

Mr Bibas is a lucky man...

...on an aside to your quote, the greatest compliment ever paid to me was "it's a shame you're mad, you have such nice eyes".....

Mrs Bibas, just look him in the eyes and tell him you love him (after which give him £30 worth of book tokens and shout "we're going retro!!".... that should do it)

T

The_Bibas

Mr Bibas is a lucky man...

...on an aside to your quote, the greatest compliment ever paid to me was "it's a shame you're mad, you have such nice eyes".....

Mrs Bibas, just look him in the eyes and tell him you love him (after which give him £30 worth of book tokens and shout "we're going retro!!".... that should do it)
Love?
Omg man you are mad.....

XxxBibaxxX

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Love?
Omg man you are mad.....

XxxBibaxxX

Okay... (gee whizz you are hard work....)

Look him in the eye and say "I barely tolerate you, but there are aspects of your personality I have grown accustomed too, and although I wouldn't miss them, I literally don't have the energy to get used to someone else" (after which hand him a 5 pack of black socks and an iTunes voucher)

T

The_Bibas

Okay... (gee whizz you are hard work....)

Look him in the eye and say "I barely tolerate you, but there are aspects of your personality I have grown accustomed too, and although I wouldn't miss them, I literally don't have the energy to get used to someone else" (after which hand him a 5 pack of black socks and an iTunes voucher)
I just want to get the fecker a laptop...

XxxBibaxxX

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I just want to get the fecker a laptop...

XxxBibaxxX

Well WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT! By all of the gods of the seven kingdoms, here's me trying to be useful and you already know what you want to get him... this thread has been a total waste of my time and has just reminded me of all the great toys I wasn't allowed as a child, but you, YOU have in your loft like some expensive toy hoarder/"Ambrosial look at all my toys" tease.....

T

The_Bibas

Well WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT! By all of the gods of the seven kingdoms, here's me trying to be useful and you already know what you want to get him... this thread has been a total waste of my time and has just reminded me of all the great toys I wasn't allowed as a child, but you, YOU have in your loft like some expensive toy hoarder/"Ambrosial look at all my toys" tease.....
It my menstrual.. Fecks me brain.. Apologies for not being clear..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Deleted member 6485