• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Getting To Know You.

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Post an interesting fact about yourself that nobody knows. It could be a talent you have....a job youve done anything. Lets get cosy and get to know you xxxx

I'll start......I studied Law and worked as a Litigation Executive. Xxx

Your turn xxx

L

louise1970

I am a qualified pharmastist assistant may surprise some of you.....and I don't air this as it my past and I have come along way I am a speaker and share my experiences and hope it helps just one woman going through the same the strength to walk away it humbling and rewarding on Domestic abuse sessions

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
When the company I used to work for started internal charging I received a phone bill for £80 million - and yes it was correct - two years charges for around thirty 0800 numbers plus 150 ISDN30 lines.

Reactions: Deleted member 2978
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

When the company I used to work for started internal charging I received a phone bill for £80 million - and yes it was correct - two years charges for around thirty 0800 numbers plus 150 ISDN30 lines.

Hope they gave you time to pay lol xx

P

peakcouple

Rose was a counsellor and helped run a rape crisis centre. She's also a trained masseuse, reiki teacher and open water diver. Geoff has done 35 military parachute jumps and 3 tours in Northern Ireland and has flown gliders solo.

D

Deleted member 2978

Ken used to baby sit nuclear weapons. Carol used to run a news agent store.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…