Getting To Know You.

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I've had 2 kidney transplants and I'm currently waiting for no.3
I have a friend faced with same challenges. And I mean this with my utmost sincerity when I say good luck and I hope you're wait is a short one. I truly hope it works out for you.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I had a brief fling with a current Corrie actress in my teens....never got to second base though!!!:cry::sick:

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Anyone else wracking their brains or just me? Elsie tanner or Hilda? :D
It was Ken wasn't it :D x
Lmao it was Deidre. I'd like to say but I was respectfully asked not to tell a few years ago. Still go out for a pint every now and then with her ex.

M

meet_the_fockers

Lmao it was Deidre. I'd like to say but I was respectfully asked not to tell a few years ago. Still go out for a pint every now and then with her ex.
Oooòoo does mike or ken know about your dallyiance! :rofl:
Did you ever ask her why.. she wore thos enormous gegz? :D xx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Oh i wont ask! Large ommmm everything.. xx :D
No she's from a far more recent generation. We dated for a while but it weren't to be. I introduced her to a good friend of mine and they eventually married. Still hear from her from time to time when we're both at our hometown - hint. And have been known to get up and do some drunken karaoke duets together - another hint. I asked her to leave my name out of her book - last hint. ;)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Nope my granddad was RAF during the war and he saw it as an important skill yo know.
Still is in this day and age due to our reliance on sophisticated computerised technology. You never know it may come in handy - but let's hope not. Great stuff mate. :)

P

peakcouple

Some shameless name-dropping - Geoff has shaken hands with Princess Margaret (it was like holding a dead fish) and Harold Macmillan, been introduced to Prince Andrew and Enoch Powell, asked Alistair Darling a question (didn't get a straight answer either) and seen the Queen from about 6 feet away.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Some shameless name-dropping - Geoff has shaken hands with Princess Margaret (it was like holding a dead fish) and Harold Macmillan, been introduced to Prince Andrew and Enoch Powell, asked Alistair Darling a question (didn't get a straight answer either) and seen the Queen from about 6 feet away.
You do make me laugh sometimes :D
Geoff has shaken hands with Princess Margaret (it was like holding a dead fish)
Epic...

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I have been thinking about this one for ages .... have you ever thought how uninteresting your life has been .... I have only had one job ... a Carpenter .... the second oldest trade .. :palm:
Nothing wrong with consistency bud. And a great, respectable trade to be in.:)

Reactions: MP386
B

Bump-n-Grind

I stood at the urinal during an Oasis gig in 1995 & was stood next to the eldest Gallagher brother, no it wasn't Noel it was Paul Gallagher the oldest of the 3

Reactions: Admin