Getting To Know You.

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 2610

Been to base camp Mt Everest and highest we climbed during trek was 6500m over a glacier. Lost 14kg in weight over 5 weeks. Meet Richard Parks on his way to summit Everest x :0))

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Ive met Phillip Scofield back in 198..?? Something lol when our school were contestants kn The Movie game. It was an 80s kids show. I didnt get picked as our representative but i was the stand in should the first girl be ill. She wasnt damn it lol. Anyway meet schofield and got his autograph. Hes lovely xx

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Have you not read anywhere on this site that weirdos are attracted to me? This is normal run of the mill stuff for me ask @Admin :rofl::rofl:

Although i have to say some days any hands will do:eek::eek::rofl::rofl::rofl::D
Always knew it with this one..
You're just unable to prevent it. Bus stop shelters, libraries and now a swinging site :D ;) x

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Have you not read anywhere on this site that weirdos are attracted to me? This is normal run of the mill stuff for me ask @Admin :rofl::rofl:

Although i have to say some days any hands will do:eek::eek::rofl::rofl::rofl::D
Lmao. Well if you run out of hands.........
stunning-cockerel-pheasant-coloured-wyandotte-518f724064b15.jpg
Any cock'll doodle do!! :)

H

Housewifey69

I too studied Law, I am a fully qualified Solicitor, although I no longer practise. However I started my working life as a nightclub dancer after running away from home as a teenager, ending up on the streets and being taken under the wing of a very famous rock star who got me a job in an infamous Manchester nightclub.
I also dated a premiership footballer however I dumped him as he was a shit shag - he stopped half way through to brush his teeth and hair :rofl:

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I too studied Law, I am a fully qualified Solicitor, although I no longer practise. However I started my working life as a nightclub dancer after running away from home as a teenager, ending up on the streets and being taken under the wing of a very famous rock star who got me a job in an infamous Manchester nightclub.
I also dated a premiership footballer however I dumped him as he was a shit shag - he stopped half way through to brush his teeth and hair :rofl:
Wow

27 April 2015
Hmmm I've performed live (with others) at the Royal Albert Hall in front of a sell out audience, I've been on Blue Peter, (and got the badge) I've paraded up the Mall, through the gates of Buckingham Palace, I've personally met the Queen and starred on two sellout records, and all before my 15th birthday then In my early 20s I was a director/Owner of the biggest nightclub in the north of England, and won Nightclub of the year awards for 2 consecutive years before selling out for an absolute fortune, then I became a bus driver as I always wanted to drive a bus lol Now we are on our next adventure xx

A

anniefanniewannie22

I have been a guest at Robert Plants house in Wales, and I can make my tummy muscles move forwards and backwards to music, it's great exercise (y) and makes people feel sick :rofl:

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Hmmm I've performed live (with others) at the Royal Albert Hall in front of a sell out audience, I've been on Blue Peter, (and got the badge) I've paraded up the Mall, through the gates of Buckingham Palace, I've personally met the Queen and starred on two sellout records, and all before my 15th birthday then In my early 20s I was a director/Owner of the biggest nightclub in the north of England, and won Nightclub of the year awards for 2 consecutive years before selling out for an absolute fortune, then I became a bus driver as I always wanted to drive a bus lol Now we are on our next adventure xx
Really, Mr Smith's, Tokyo Joes or The Ritz?