Getting To Know You.

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
One in Halifax, now owned by Whitegates leisure used to be called the Colliseum back then, summat daft now, and gone downhill too x

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I too studied Law, I am a fully qualified Solicitor, although I no longer practise. However I started my working life as a nightclub dancer after running away from home as a teenager, ending up on the streets and being taken under the wing of a very famous rock star who got me a job in an infamous Manchester nightclub.
I also dated a premiership footballer however I dumped him as he was a shit shag - he stopped half way through to brush his teeth and hair :rofl:
Did he also talk like a little boy and parade around in his Calvin Klein's?

M

MickeyBlueBalls

One in Halifax, now owned by Whitegates leisure used to be called the Colliseum back then, summat daft now, and gone downhill too x
I remember the Coliseum but never went. I used to frequent Mr Smith's and in its hey day The Hacienda before settling on Cream and now and again Sankey's Soap. Good times!!!

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I used to be a personal friend of King Hussein of Jordan and have been to his summer palace and gone out socially with him and his wife many times. I used to work for the Ministry of Justice and also worked as a volunteer for the drug and alcohol rehab service. Both Sam Allardyce lives 4 doors from us and Gary Neville lives just behind us

My wife works with the rich and famous on a daily basis and once slapped Momo Sissoko around the head for being so stupid and he had to tell his minder not to take her down for doing it lol

19 March 2015
I used to be a personal friend of King Hussein of Jordan and have been to his summer palace and gone out socially with him and his wife many times. I used to work for the Ministry of Justice and also worked as a volunteer for the drug and alcohol rehab service. Both Sam Allardyce lives 4 doors from us and Gary Neville lives just behind us

My wife works with the rich and famous on a daily basis and once slapped Momo Sissoko around the head for being so stupid and he had to tell his minder not to take her down for doing it lol
Wow genuinely? Kudos to you, think you just won this thread! :eek: (y) :D

Y

young&hung

I had a nose job 2 years ago, my big roman nose was broken I had trouble breathing through it.
I've suffered with depression and anxiety in the past.
I weighed less than 9 stone in November last year and I now weigh 10 stone 8lbs.
I lost my virginity at 17, late bloomer I know ha x