Giving Head?!

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 December 2015
City
Barnard Castle
I must say I leave it up to the lady in question, after all she is in control at that end who am I to rush it... Its that rare anyway :)

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 4901

Blow job on a man. Gentle finger strokes to begin with. Eye contact. Wathing his response. Tracing the surface. Moving my hand to cup his balls with one hand and hold him with the other. Then slowly pressing thwart of my tongue against his shaft moving up its length. Holding his gaze while I gently flick the front tip with my wet hot slippery tongue....

Whew! Getting a bit carried away here.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 4901

I like slow and Sensual :sneaky:

Soft, delicate and teasing. Full of sensation. Full of exploration and silent connection. Slowly enveloping the sensitivity of the tip with warm and wet lips. Sliding down. Embracing with your tongue. Feeling it move inside you. The flinching as they try not to hold your head and push hard inside.

Phew...

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Soft, delicate and teasing. Full of sensation. Full of exploration and silent connection. Slowly enveloping the sensitivity of the tip with warm and wet lips. Sliding down. Embracing with your tongue. Feeling it move inside you. The flinching as they try not to hold your head and push hard inside.

Phew...
:cool_off:

Reactions: Admin
P

peakcouple

Receiving a BJ doesn’t really do anything great for me (Geoff) except as foreplay; yes, it's personal, erotic and exciting but somehow doesn't make me want to cum. I have only cum from BJs on a relatively few occasions; personally, I prefer to stop the BJ after a while and fuck. However, BJs are great for getting me hard again after I have cum and 69ing is very much a favourite foreplay game. But being bi, I get to give as well as receive. I like giving BJs and get most reaction when I lick and nibble the frenum area and also when I deep-throat the cock. I really enjoy the feeling of one going totally rigid then pulsing as it cums in my mouth, and yes I do swallow! (Hope this doesn't create too much of a yuk factor for those who are straight). Funnily enough Rose never swallows when a man cums in her mouth.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Receiving a BJ doesn’t really do anything great for me (Geoff) except as foreplay; yes, it's personal, erotic and exciting but somehow doesn't make me want to cum. I have only cum from BJs on a relatively few occasions; personally, I prefer to stop the BJ after a while and fuck. However, BJs are great for getting me hard again after I have cum and 69ing is very much a favourite foreplay game. But being bi, I get to give as well as receive. I like giving BJs and get most reaction when I lick and nibble the frenum area and also when I deep-throat the cock. I really enjoy the feeling of one going totally rigid then pulsing as it cums in my mouth, and yes I do swallow! (Hope this doesn't create too much of a yuk factor for those who are straight). Funnily enough Rose never swallows when a man cums in her mouth.
That's good for you to be openly honest.. That's what it's about.
(y)
Descriptive there Geoff.. Blimey ;) :D

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 4901

So do I. And yes! The Frenum. That's what I was looking for. Thanks. It's name had slipped my mind.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
27 April 2015
Oooooh, Mr A Team likes it hand on shift and head in mouth, but when nearly cumming, needs just tongue on the frenelium for a nice big explosion.
Mrs A Team loves long deep licks from her bottom to her clit with a deep penetrative stabbing pause at her entrance, and as she starts to cum, singular delicate flicks of the tongue just under her clitoris makes her seriously convulsed in ecstacy.
So now you all know how we like it there's no excuses when we meet, Lol xx
@The-A-Team

Reactions: Pearls