Giving Head?!

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

Wheels5885

How do you like it?
Gents .. slow teasing, tongue flicking.. a little gentle nibbling.. before feeling it slide slowly into a warm mouth.. no hands? Or gently wanking you as it slides in their mouth? Wet and sloppy noisy.. or discrete? Or at it like a rat up a drain pipe? As quick as poss.. and get it in there?
Ladies kisses inside the thights kissing and and teasing.. gentle hot kisses.. before exploring with a warm tongue that special place.. tongue and fingers inside you? Gentle or hard?

I don't actually like receiving head/blowjob just something I have never really enjoyed sorry

D

Deleted member 3411

We both love oral, soft and slow up to passionate and wanton, although too rough and it takes the fun out of it for me.

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

The amount of gouges and cuts I have had from this.. :p
oh jeeez, really?
I have a lady friend who gave my sub some serious cuts and bruises, that took a couple of weeks to heal, he couldn't have sex in that time, his wife was bloody blaming me! Had to get my friend to fess up.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
oh jeeez, really?
I have a lady friend who gave my sub some serious cuts and bruises, that took a couple of weeks to heal, he couldn't have sex in that time, his wife was bloody blaming me! Had to get my friend to fess up.
Yes genuinely.. One time it was so deep, I swear I could have slotted a 5p coin in it! :D
Seriously, cuts but mostly gouges, in straight lines (across the tip) from sharp teeth - all done purely because of the ferocity of the moment.
Bloody painful the following day I can tell you.. Regardless of how fun it was at the time.

Wow ouch!?

D

Deleted member 1402

Yes genuinely.. One time it was so deep, I swear I could have slotted a 5p coin in it! :D
Seriously, cuts but mostly gouges, in straight lines (across the tip) from sharp teeth - all done purely because of the ferocity of the moment.
Bloody painful the following day I can tell you.. Regardless of how fun it was at the time.

Wow ouch!?
eeeew at the slot :sick::sick:
I've never been rough, I like to take my time being soft, sensual and gentle

Reactions: MP386 and Admin
D

Deleted member 1030

Wow ouch!?

I'm losing count of the number of times I've winced and crossed my legs over the last couple of days, on SS :confused:

Reactions: Admin
A

Adam

How do you like it?
Gents .. slow teasing, tongue flicking.. a little gentle nibbling.. before feeling it slide slowly into a warm mouth.. no hands? Or gently wanking you as it slides in their mouth? Wet and sloppy noisy.. or discrete? Or at it like a rat up a drain pipe? As quick as poss.. and get it in there?
Ladies kisses inside the thights kissing and and teasing.. gentle hot kisses.. before exploring with a warm tongue that special place.. tongue and fingers inside you? Gentle or hard?

This is a weird one for me as most people believe that guys are easy to please when it comes to BJ's, but for me the truth is that I have only actually ever had one girl who really was amazing! So much so that I didnt get the chance to pull out and I ended up coming in her mouth. The fact that she then swallowed it all turned me on even more, and we then well....anyway.

I have been in relationships where Ive stopped my girlfriend at the time mid BJ/Wank as its just not been great and wasn't doing anything for me.

I personally love to go down on the girl Im with - Taking the time to kiss, lick, suck and get her turned on with the ultimate aim of having her gush all over my face before we even get to the actual sex...I love giving oral and enjoy seeing and hearing the girl Im with react...such a turn on! ; ) x

Reactions: Pearls and Admin