Going Down On A Woman

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Nothing’s changed our end ..... we can still see all the same profiles and media as before ..... no one is blocked .... have messaged a few peeps today and had replies ..... but not from geoffry?? Are they the ones with a tech prob?
Perhaps they haven’t answered because they are otherwise engaged ;)...:smoking::spankin::surprise::bj1::spank:....or maybe out shopping :D

Reactions: Pearls
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Nothing’s changed our end ..... we can still see all the same profiles and media as before ..... no one is blocked .... have messaged a few peeps today and had replies ..... but not from geoffry?? Are they the ones with a tech prob?
Hey you two. Would you like assistance? I can PM you help if required (y)

X

D

Deleted member 11575

Perhaps they haven’t answered because they are otherwise engaged ;)...:smoking::spankin::surprise::bj1::spank:....or maybe out shopping :D
Oh no that’s not the issue ..... we picked the thread back up this morning and couldn’t understand the comments ....we were just concerned we had done something silly and accidentally caused a tech glitch.xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
@Richandpixie both @Tiger and @Beds_Bi say they cannot read your comments which usually means that they have been blocked. If you click on their name, in the pop up window, beneath their photo where it says Profile Page, Media Page etc if it says Unblock then click on it. That will remove any block if you accidently clicked on it at sometime.

D

Deleted member 11575

@Richandpixie both @Tiger and @Beds_Bi say they cannot read your comments which usually means that they have been blocked. If you click on their name, in the pop up window, beneath their photo where it says Profile Page, Media Page etc if it says Unblock then click on it. That will remove any block if you accidently clicked on it at sometime.
Already checked ...not blocked......xx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

Hi @Therapon.

I've just walked them through this step on PM's and they have confirmed, that they have checked this, so I shall leave it in your capable hands now (y)

As a sidenote, on @Richandpixie First PM to me the message "was not open for further replies", and I had to open a new conversation window.

I hope that helps you somehow.

X

D

Deleted member 11575

Our tech issues are resolved .....need a cuppa now lol xx
Have a lovely day all xxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
All this talk of ladies being very rude with each other has got me rather steamed up :devil:

So, as per my earlier invite, I'd like to re-iterate I'm happy to host any such gathering so please feel free to PM me and we can get it sorted.....for REAL :cool::D

So c'mon ladies it's time to put your fanny where your mouth is ;)

Antogs xx

If I put my fanny where my mouth is I would look odd :D:rofl:

Vxxx

Reactions: Antogs
9 September 2017
Has @Richandpixie blocked me for some reason? There’s an entire conversation going on here that I can’t see!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

I'm blocked too. I can only assume, as I've had no interaction with them, that they have either blocked people by mistake or they think they're somehow special and don't want to associate with either certain members or all members
Before anyone jumps on my back about prerogatives, choices etc. I'm fully aware that people can do as they please but that doesn't mean other people (me) have to agree with that choice.

So, here's my opinion (not like me to have and express an opinion is it?)

The name of this site is SOCIALswinging.

In my opinion, if someone has an issue with another member/members then for fuck sakes behave like a civilised adult human being and let them know what the issue is. Maybe there's been a misunderstanding or someone was having a bad day and spoke out of turn, maybe they have no idea that they've done anything "wrong"

Whatever, I hate it when people take the cowards way out and simply block any chance of sorting things out.
What follows?
Do people stop going to events in case the other person's there?
Do people who were friendly with both parties have to make a choice?
Are both the blocker and the blocked better off for not being able to make sense of certain forum threads because there are gaping holes in the dialogue?

It's pathetic, childish and it's totally against the ethos of any site that is there to promote a SOCIAL aspect to it.

So, to be frank, in my opinion, apologies for any offence caused BUT
If you can't be SOCIAL, Fuck off !!

Love, peace and fondest wishes,
Antogs xx

9 September 2017
I'm blocked too. I can only assume, as I've had no interaction with them, that they have either blocked people by mistake or they think they're somehow special and don't want to associate with either certain members or all members
Before anyone jumps on my back about prerogatives, choices etc. I'm fully aware that people can do as they please but that doesn't mean other people (me) have to agree with that choice.

So, here's my opinion (not like me to have and express an opinion is it?)

In my opinion, if someone has an issue with another member/members then for fuck sakes behave like a civilised adult human being and let them know what the issue is. Maybe there's been a misunderstanding or someone was having a bad day and spoke out of turn, maybe they have no idea that they've done anything "wrong"

Whatever, I hate it when people take the cowards way out and simply block any chance of sorting things out.
What follows?
Do people stop going to events in case the other person's there?
Do people who were friendly with both parties have to make a choice?
Are both the blocker and the blocked better off for not being able to make sense of certain forum threads because there are gaping holes in the dialogue?

It's pathetic, childish and it's totally against the ethos of any site that is there to promote a SOCIAL aspect to it.

Antogs xx

Having just finished and posted my little rant above I looked at the title of the thread and had a little chuckle.
I got so carried away that I'd totally forgot the theme of the thread and had to wonder how a thread about the delectable subject of one of my very favourite things to do had somehow ended up with me telling people that block other people to fuck off :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now, about this prick Donald Trump.......

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016

True but it seems you want others to respect your point of view but not vice versa. Yes it is a social site but as in real life you will not like everyone you meet and some will not like you, that's the way it is and we all need to respect others views even if you do not personally agree.

When a person is blocked on any site the usual response is to either try to get other members to support their cause or to complain the person doing the blocking is acting childishly and they normally react in the same way. If your blocked, tough, get on with life and accept that for some reason that person doesn't want to interact with you.

Antogs xx

Childish yes, precisely what I said above and also disrespecful.

You probably will not agree @Antogs but that is the way your rant (your word) comes across to me personally and why I have responded from our personal joint account.
We need to give new members time to settle in, time to see how the site works and hope that they realise this site is not like most of the others out there. T

10 July 2018
Yes it is a social site but as in real life you will not like everyone you meet and some will not like you
This is forgotten far more often than it’s remembered.

And sometimes it’s nobody’s ‘fault’; sometimes you just don’t like* someone, and that’s just how it is.

*there’s a big difference between ‘not liking’ someone, and actively disliking them. The latter almost always has a A Reason, the former… no so much.