Going public

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 July 2018
Just flicking through threads and thinking on this, it never ceases to amaze me how many people are proud to brag about being in this lifestyle to other people. Family, friends, press etc.. they're happy to announce it and show it off to people as if it's some sort of badge.
Why would anyone do that?
Entirely up to them. Definitely not my style, but my only concern would be if they accidentally mentioned someone else’s name/ID.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
19 March 2015
Entirely up to them. Definitely not my style, but my only concern would be if they accidentally mentioned someone else’s name/ID.
Absolutely! My complete concern too. I mean, if they're that carefree about their own (which is as you say, their own right etc) then are they then as carefree about others' privacy? That is and would be my main worry too.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Just flicking through threads and thinking on this, it never ceases to amaze me how many people are proud to brag about being in this lifestyle to other people. Family, friends, press etc.. they're happy to announce it and show it off to people as if it's some sort of badge.

I've never hidden the fact but I wouldn't go bragging about it. We (Therlegs) have chatted to a few people about swinging but only when the opportunity has presented itself for us to do so.
Maybe you have it right, it's a badge for some people.

Reactions: Pearls
25 July 2016

I think they are people who get a kick and quite posssbly turnd on by telling people and waiting for the shock/horror look on there faces.. I for one if i heard anyone bragging about the lifestyle would walk away from them as you never know what they will say next in total they cannot be trusted and i would have nothing sexual to do with them.I would if in there company chat about anything but my lifestyle as i would be scared that people i dont want to know would sooner or later from them

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
19 March 2015
I think they are people who get a kick and quite posssbly turnd on by telling people and waiting for the shock/horror look on there faces.. I for one if i heard anyone bragging about the lifestyle would walk away from them as you never know what they will say next in total they cannot be trusted and i would have nothing sexual to do with them.I would if in there company chat about anything but my lifestyle as i would be scared that people i dont want to know would sooner or later from them
Yes I think I too would steer clear tbh. Not the type of association I’d prefer us to mingle with.

19 May 2015
City
Swansea
Have seen friends do the open to all route and it end up.with everyone not understanding and all the neighbours and locals spreading gossip before long they end up with the Chinese whispers and you hear the most tragic things, unfortunately people whom haven't been in this lifestyle can not understand it. You either end up explaining the minutia to all your nilla friends or you end up with your friends being alienated through there lack of understanding. This is only what i have seen personally i have been open to some like minded people but to everyone else I keep myself to myself well most of the time lol