Guess The Film Title

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 July 2018
The Lion in Winter!
And the reply is
“When the fall’s all that’s left, it matters a great deal.”
Yep. Was on a few weeks ago. I could fill this thread with quotes just from that movie. My gods, the script is brilliant.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

“Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers.”

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
“Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers.”
Ooo I know :censored:;)

D

Deleted member 1030

An easy one;
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like... victory!"

D

Deleted member 3411

All I can say is.. da da de de dah dah, da da da de daah dar de de de daaah (Think Vagner)

D

Deleted member 3411

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

D

Deleted member 1030

"We've gone on holiday by mistake. We're in this cottage here. Are you the farmer?"