Guess The Film Title

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Who made that man a gunner?

I did, sir! He's my cousin.

Who is he?

He's an Asshole, sir.

I know that! What's his name?

That is his name, sir. Asshole. Major Asshole.

And his cousin?

He's an Asshole, too, sir. Gunner's made first class Phillip Asshole.

How many Asshole's we got on this ship, anyhow?

[All Asshole's stand up and shout 'YO!']

I knew it, I'm surrounded by Asshole's. Keep firing, Asshole's!

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Who made that man a gunner?

I did, sir! He's my cousin.

Who is he?

He's an Asshole, sir.

I know that! What's his name?

That is his name, sir. Asshole. Major Asshole.

And his cousin?

He's an Asshole, too, sir. Gunner's made first class Phillip Asshole.

How many Asshole's we got on this ship, anyhow?

[All Asshole's stand up and shout 'YO!']

I knew it, I'm surrounded by Asshole's. Keep firing, Asshole's!

Spaceballs

Vxxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Yes!, Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 9631

Yes!, Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!

Vxxx
Braveheart. Worst attempt at a scottish accent ever.xx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
This was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo, you got me out here, draggin' your heavy ass through the burning desert, with your dreadlocks sticking out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad. And what the hell is that smell?

D

Deleted member 9631

This was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo, you got me out here, draggin' your heavy ass through the burning desert, with your dreadlocks sticking out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad. And what the hell is that smell?
Independence day.xx

8 July 2018
“Well, I'm a mushroom cloud-laying mother-fucker, mother-fucker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T.! I'm the The Guns of the Navarone! In fact, what the fuck am I doing in the back?! You're the mother-fucker who should be on brain detail! We're fucking switching! I'm washing the windows and you're picking up this fucker's skull!”

D

Deleted member 9631

“Well, I'm a mushroom cloud-laying mother-fucker, mother-fucker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T.! I'm the The Guns of the Navarone! In fact, what the fuck am I doing in the back?! You're the mother-fucker who should be on brain detail! We're fucking switching! I'm washing the windows and you're picking up this fucker's skull!”
Pulp fiction.

D

Deleted member 1030

You'll be ending up like those bloody beatniks before you know it; ban the bomb and do fuck all for a living.

D

Deleted member 1030

Quadrophenia :cool:

N xxx
"Dave! What are you doing?" "Well, what d'ya fucking think I'm doing?" "Oh yeah, and where have I seen that face before?"

"There it is, on the floor! Dead! You killed it, you killed my fucking scooter!"

"What do you mean going to be - I am one of the faces!"

:DYeah, Quadrophenia (y) I could quote that film word-for-word :cool:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't. But pirate is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that some day. And me, for example, I can let you drown, but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onesies, savvy? So, can you sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not?

Vxxx