Guess The Film Title

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

"You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself."
and, from the same film,
"You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow."

10 July 2018
"You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself."
and, from the same film,
"You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow."
Get Carter, for both.

When Caine was cast as Alfred in Nolan’s Batman trilogy, I was so hoping that at some point he’d say - when Bruce Wayne was beaten up - “You're a Batman, but you're in bad shape”

D

Deleted member 3411

Boo hoo.... mine got passed over. No that's not a quote I mean... the thread moved on and no one guessed :palm::cry:

D

Deleted member 3411

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.