have you ever been banned from a site?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kopinov

Yes - I was banned from an American emo forum for posting a song on their "Songs that Describe Your Mood" thread.
It was full of all sorts of depressing stuff, so I posted Captain Sensible's "Happy Talk" to cheers them up a bit... didn't seem to work though. :whistle:

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Update.. banned twice.. still skulking under the radar..
:D catch me if you can.. :D

N

No longer with us

No ... but then I'm not a nasty poisonous individual, so don't imagine I ever will be :)

T

The_Bibas

I am banned from a popular fetish site. lol The admins there are a bunch of prudes and hyper paranoid about content and members, deleting profiles left and right for the lamest of reasons.

Fuck them. Anyway, besides that, never really been banned before! I'm a pretty chill guy and not into flame wars or whatever. :ROFLMAO:
14 times from twitter and due another...
Once from a not so f*b place

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: BlancoGoGo
S

Sammy

Not yet, but I'm working on it......

Well I find this comment flippant and once again poking fun at this community

To be here is a privilege it isn't a given

If you are working on it maybe you might want to work a tad harder !

Or be a grown up about it and say - clearly this site isn't for me , it's not meeting my needs n wants instead of behaving in a childish manner , constantly seeking negative attention and poking staff and members

But instead you constantly are negative but yet lurk and use the site for your own benefit
Think that very hypocritical
Esp when you contribute in any way

Think it's time to put on your big girl pants and choose and stop being so disrespectful
Sx

N

No longer with us

Well I find this comment flippant and once again poking fun at this community

To be here is a privilege it isn't a given

If you are working on it maybe you might want to work a tad harder !

Or be a grown up about it and say - clearly this site isn't for me , it's not meeting my needs n wants instead of behaving in a childish manner , constantly seeking negative attention and poking staff and members

But instead you constantly are negative but yet lurk and use the site for your own benefit
Think that very hypocritical
Esp when you contribute in any way

Think it's time to put on your big girl pants and choose and stop being so disrespectful
Sx
Here here .... best ever response, think I want to have ur babies :love:

4 July 2017
City
Corby
I am banned from a popular fetish site. lol The admins there are a bunch of prudes and hyper paranoid about content and members, deleting profiles left and right for the lamest of reasons.

Fuck them. Anyway, besides that, never really been banned before! I'm a pretty chill guy and not into flame wars or whatever. :ROFLMAO:

I've never been barred from anywhere! Not that I remember!! And if I don't remember it couldn't have happend... Xx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I collect lifetime bans. It's a hobby. :)
General rules of thumb:
  • Don't bother admin
  • Don't argue with admin
  • Don't mention their failings
  • Don't mention them
  • And whatever you do, don't do their job

Saw a thread, "What are the unwritten rules of [this site]?"

Posted, "You can't win an argument with admin, no matter how right you might think you are." And I chose my words carefully, and the statement is true. 24hrs ban for "publicly disputing a moderator's decision."

Some people have nothing better to do :whistle:

But I've come to a realisation, maybe even a sense of pity, for their world consists of an endless Whack-the-rat existence of he said/she said, It's not fairs and Yeah buts, endless bitching, gripes, sorting things out... No wonder they can have short fuses.

It's like the modern equivalent to working in a Victorian coal mine. Long hard hours of unpleasant, thankless work. Most unhealthy. No wonder people get bent out of shape.

Seem like an alright bunch here tho', takes a bit of getting used to at first. If you're used to being handled by cattle-prod.

They haven't fired me yet, but it's still early days :love:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Status
Not open for further replies.