have you ever been banned from a site?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
24 November 2015
They haven't fired me yet, but it's still early days :love:[/QUOTE]

Omg I read that as hired I nearly locked myself in a dark cupboard :eek:

M

meet_the_fockers

General rules of thumb:
  • Don't bother admin
  • Don't argue with admin
  • Don't mention their failings
  • Don't mention them
  • And whatever you do, don't do their job

Saw a thread, "What are the unwritten rules of [this site]?"

Posted, "You can't win an argument with admin, no matter how right you might think you are." And I chose my words carefully, and the statement is true. 24hrs ban for "publicly disputing a moderator's decision."

Some people have nothing better to do :whistle:

But I've come to a realisation, maybe even a sense of pity, for their world consists of an endless Whack-the-rat existence of he said/she said, It's not fairs and Yeah buts, endless bitching, gripes, sorting things out... No wonder they can have short fuses.

It's like the modern equivalent to working in a Victorian coal mine. Long hard hours of unpleasant, thankless work. Most unhealthy. No wonder people get bent out of shape.

Seem like an alright bunch here tho', takes a bit of getting used to at first. If you're used to being handled by cattle-prod.

They haven't fired me yet, but it's still early days :love:
On your knees joe... ;) xx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Youre barred from mine until you put some knickers on!! :D

Now this is a prime example! I do not remember so it didn't happen!

Anyways Mr F is so good at helping me get my knickers on! I agree they were back on for mearly a few mins before hanging over the bedroom lights :rofl::rofl: Xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Now this is a prime example! I do not remember so it didn't happen!

Anyways Mr F is so good at helping me get my knickers on! I agree they were back on for mearly a few mins before hanging over the bedroom lights :rofl::rofl: Xx
Pmsl..
I need to knock the gent out of him.. which muppet puts your knickers on really? :rofl: They should be coming off... oh wait they were :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.